Roster Reveal Live on IGN

baken1942

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not sure if this has been discussed yet, but the leaked roster had 92 slots just like the selection screen yet

I really hope it's not real tho, it's missing people like Ryback & Justin Gabriel

It includes Sting as pre-order DLC but not the Hogans. That brings it to 91. Big Cass & Adrian Neville are also missing from NXT. RybAxel have been a team for goodness knows how long so to have one but not the other is stupid. If Bo can be in so can Paige & Rose. They debuted before Bo did. There are too many holes for it to be legit. If it is right though & the missing guys are DLC I will lose a lot of respect for 2K.

Just going to leave this here as it'll probably help out some people. Make sure you set the time to 10 am and the timezone to PT. http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Thanks for this man. For anyone else in Ontario, its at 1 pm.

""Stone Cold" Steve Austin, Sting, John Cena, Hulk Hogan, Roman Reigns, Sheamus, and Cesaro all help reveal WWE 2K15's roster during a live, two-hour panel discussion."

Unless they're going to be using most of that time to talk amongst themselves then I'm expecting entrances.

""Stone Cold" Steve Austin, Sting, John Cena, Hulk Hogan, Roman Reigns, Sheamus, and Cesaro all help reveal WWE 2K15's roster during a live, two-hour panel discussion."

Unless they're going to be using most of that time to talk amongst themselves then I'm expecting entrances.

How long was the panel last year, with Ric Flair? And how much of the game did we get to see in that amount of time?

Assuming we get NXT guys.

I bet it was awkward at the Performance Center.....when all these ppl were getting scanned for the game. And guys like Jason Jordan were waiting around to get called in. And their name never came up.

I know for the Mattel action figure ppl, they said that they scanned a bunch of NXT ppl one year. But they were told Kassius Ohno wasn't getting scanned. WWE released Ohno like 2 weeks later.

If Eddie is in I hope they gave him an accurate frog splash. The one they've given him since WWE 12 has looked stupid. He's already on the top rope, but then he steps down to taunt, then steps back up to do the wrong frog splash. Eddie's not supposed to look like a flower blossoming in the air.

I bet it was awkward at the Performance Center.....when all these ppl were getting scanned for the game. And guys like Jason Jordan were waiting around to get called in. And their name never came up.

I know for the Mattel action figure ppl, they said that they scanned a bunch of NXT ppl one year. But they were told Kassius Ohno wasn't getting scanned. WWE released Ohno like 2 weeks later.

I don't know why, because he hasn't proven himself to me much besides that tag team match last week against Enzo and Big Cass, but Jason Jordan has a lot of potential in my eyes. I think he could be a pretty good mid carder in a few years. Kind of like MVP. It might just be me though :/

I want the one with the blonde streaks in his hair aka. the last look

The heel look, right?

Yeah, like when he faced Mysterio for Dominic in the ladder match. Actually that's the exact attire I want in, now that I think of it.

I don't know why, because he hasn't proven himself to me much besides that tag team match last week against Enzo and Big Cass, but Jason Jordan has a lot of potential in my eyes. I think he could be a pretty good mid carder in a few years. Kind of like MVP. It might just be me though :/

Jason Jordan is extremely generic to me but he has been there for a while and if he's in the game I will definitely find use for him.

Archived