Roster Reveal Live on IGN

baken1942

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be out when this happens at around 6PM-8PM UK time.Do you think, if I'm back home for say half 8/ 9 o clock I'll be able to watch a video of the roster reveals? Or failing that even the entire 2 hours show, if nobody's had time to make a vid with just the reveals?

Is this the kind of thing that got posted on here last year?

It might sound daft but I want to watch the reveal as if it were live & get to see the wrestler's models, rather than just read a bunch of names on here after it has happened.

The panel will be two hours and so it better be the whole roster minus of course dlc,Even if it's just screenshots of each character I'd be fine with it as long as it's a big roster/they show everyone and each shots is one screen for at least 5 seconds

The panel will be two hours and so it better be the whole roster minus of course dlc,Even if it's just screenshots of each character I'd be fine with it as long as it's a big roster/they show everyone and each shots is one screen for at least 5 seconds

Isn't the panel mostly for interviews with the superstars? Last year we had Ric Flair and JR being drunk and babbling about their life for 2 hours lol.

Archived