Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AlterNation

Pics of Yourself Thread.

I've had a beard for years I just rarely take pics any more (this isn't years worth I trim every few weeks and should probably trim again soon)

Edited by Muur

So I'll go ahead and post two in here.

This one is from three weeks ago, when I was working as an Emcee at a convention. My buddy and I wanted to dress up as something that wouldn't cost too much, so....

sUWaloK.jpg

I ended up getting a haircut the next day, so here's an actual picture of me looking normal from two nights ago at my college graduation party (hair slightly messy as my parents insisted I wore my grad-cap when greeting guests in the first half hour):

BHdwg08.jpg

Edited by Counting Lights

This one is from three weeks ago, when I was working as an Emcee at a convention. My buddy and I wanted to dress up as something that wouldn't cost too much, so....

sUWaloK.jpg

I ended up getting a haircut the next day, so here's an actual picture of me looking normal from two nights ago at my college graduation party (hair slightly messy as my parents insisted I wore my grad-cap when greeting guests in the first half hour):

BHdwg08.jpg

You're white?!

sUWaloK.jpg

BHdwg08.jpg

You're white?!

....yep! lmao I'm Polish born, living in America

Shit what ethnicity did you think I was? :lol:

Do I give off that vibe through typing? Damn, this is kind of a first for me lol

Edited by Counting Lights

Do I give off that vibe through typing? Damn, this is kind of a first for me lol

Everybody on this site is black until proven otherwise. Except for Crack. He's Asian (unspecific)

Sun is out, friends are working, can't go to the pub....#lifesucks

esQo5Ga.jpg

THE GREATEST HAS RETURNED.

I forgot all about y'all. How the hell has everyone been?

Thought you died