Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AlterNation

Pics of Yourself Thread.

Normally I think most the time the resemblences people bring up are completely stupid and not even close to being right. A lot of the time I just think members are trying to hard to see a celebrity resemblence in literally anybody thay posts a picture. That being said Mustacio's been on a role with the Peter Dinklage for High Flying Maniac and now this one. I would say you're champ at this, but nobody beats Ollie telling FulGore he looked like all the brothers from Malcom in the Middle mixed into one person.

Edited by sam the d00d

Normally I think most the time the resemblences people bring up are completely stupid and not even close to being right. A lot of the time I just think members are trying to hard to see a celebrity resemblence in literally anybody thay posts a picture. That being said Mustacio's been on a role with the Peter Dinklage for High Flying Maniac and now this one. I would say you're champ at this, but nobody beats Ollie telling FulGore he looked like all the brothers from Malcom in the Middle mixed into one person.

Hahahahaha, holy *Censored*!

What episode is that from anyway? If it's from season 5 or 6 I won't have seen it, cos y'know they were shit.

It's from the first season, mayn!

What episode is that from anyway? If it's from season 5 or 6 I won't have seen it, cos y'know they were shit.

It's from the first season, mayn!

Hahaha really? I don't remember it at all, I haven't watched the show in ages though.

Are you trans?

Are you trans?

I love the tactless, no-nonsense delivery. That's f***ing gold. Lol.

No, I'm not. I'm a natural-born male. One with androgynous inclinations.

Edited by Purple Rayne

DC93cC.jpg

Rock N Rolla 🤘🏾

YOU'RE BLACK?!

Joke isn't funny anymore. You've said this about 5 times already.

DC93cC.jpg

Rock N Rolla 🤘🏾

Whats up with the hat, you go fishing or something?

& lmfao muur :lol:

Man..some of you people are so disconnected from black culture it's insane.

I think I'm done posting in this thread. I've posted multiple pictures in here over a few years and the same guy reacting to me being black like if it's something he just discovered, guys don't understand what a tape line is, guys thing bucket hats are for "fishing", man... I can't.