Pics of Yourself Thread.

AlterNation

24wtxye.jpg

Suits every day now for work. Tie is a bit off, but it was just to try it on. Picked up two blazers, 5 shirts, and 5 ties to mix and match. Tuesday at 9am will feel really good to walk in looking crisp.

I eventually want a job where I can wear a suit everyday. Look sharp as hell for work would be amazing.

What do you do/where do you work, if I may ask?

Just landed a job as car salesman at the Hyundai dealership here. I'm a guy who thought I'd never wear a suit except at my wedding, yet I feel great doing it. Start Tuesday so I had to pick a few up. It really does feel nice since I had come off a few other jobs that were retail and one that was only business casual in an office where the pay was mediocre and I had to wear uniforms. Being able to wear suits every day, driving a new Hyundai as a company car, and having to attend business events to impress feels good. Crazy how just dressing nice can make you feel that much more positive haha

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

24wtxye.jpg

Suits every day now for work. Tie is a bit off, but it was just to try it on. Picked up two blazers, 5 shirts, and 5 ties to mix and match. Tuesday at 9am will feel really good to walk in looking crisp.

I eventually want a job where I can wear a suit everyday. Look sharp as hell for work would be amazing.

Just landed a job as car salesman at the Hyundai dealership here. I'm a guy who thought I'd never wear a suit except at my wedding, yet I feel great doing it. Start Tuesday so I had to pick a few up. It really does feel nice since I had come off a few other jobs that were retail and one that was only business casual in an office where the pay was mediocre and I had to wear uniforms. Being able to wear suits every day, driving a new Hyundai as a company car, and having to attend business events to impress feels good. Crazy how just dressing nice can make you feel that much more positive haha

Awesome! Sounds like a fun job, not to mention must pay decent (seeing as car salesmen get percentages of their sales, I believe). Best of luck to you.

24wtxye.jpg

Awesome! Sounds like a fun job, not to mention must pay decent (seeing as car salesmen get percentages of their sales, I believe). Best of luck to you.

Appreciate it amigo! Yeah I get 25% of all profit, plus a cut of the financing office's work (warranty and all that jazz), plus bonuses for moving a number of cars and hard to move cars.

24wtxye.jpg

Damn you look really young. Nice look too!

24wtxye.jpg

I'm gonna be 24 in June, so yeah still pretty young, but I usually feel old on here ;) haha Thanks gents!

24wtxye.jpg

I'm gonna be 24 in June, so yeah still pretty young, but I usually feel old on here ;) haha Thanks gents!

Damn dude u look younger

• 2 weeks later...

Shindol is by far the coolest looking person on this whole site.

Nah, man. That title will always and forever be held by Mugen. That man is so goddamn fly looking.

Did he ever post anywhere else, or did he just come in this thread to bless us with his presence?

I honestly have no idea, man. Either way I'm happy he did.

Shindol is by far the coolest looking person on this whole site.

Nah, man. That title will always and forever be held by Mugen. That man is so goddamn fly looking.

Did he ever post anywhere else, or did he just come in this thread to bless us with his presence?

I don't think I've ever seen a Mugen post outside this thread, so no.

Archived