Pics of Yourself Thread.

AlterNation

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To those of you guys that can grow a beard, how the hell did it come about and when? I mean, take my downstairs region for example, one minute it's bare, then a few hairs appear, next it's a damn jungle.

But my face? Nout. I have a few scruffy hairs on my chin and on my cheeks, but nothing to brag about at all. I come from a pretty hairy family, too. My dad used to rock an awesome 'stache. Are the sayings of the more you shave the more it will grow true? 'Cause I'm sick of being close to 22, but looking 16 :fedup:

4b499ec8-e619-4a89-8182-de2630b61b3b_zps

Not that it's a bad beard but my advice....Trim it...actually trim the *Censored* out of it

And when I say trim I mean cut down

So you hate freedom. Is that what you're trying to say? Because all I got from your post was "Not that its a bad beardd but my advice......I hate freedom and want to burn children". Wow man

To those of you guys that can grow a beard, how the hell did it come about and when? I mean, take my downstairs region for example, one minute it's bare, then a few hairs appear, next it's a damn jungle.

But my face? Nout. I have a few scruffy hairs on my chin and on my cheeks, but nothing to brag about at all. I come from a pretty hairy family, too. My dad used to rock an awesome 'stache. Are the sayings of the more you shave the more it will grow true? 'Cause I'm sick of being close to 22, but looking 16 :fedup:

I don't shave all that often and my beard typically just gets better as it shows up. I'll lop it all off when I have a big job interview or meeting or something, then in a little while its back and looks a bit better. Took me until like, 2 years ago (so around when I turned 22) to be alright looking with most of a beard and not be patchy. Now I can grow it in and its nice and full after a bit.

#Havoc be jelly

so jelly

very jelly

I hate all u people :cry:

4b499ec8-e619-4a89-8182-de2630b61b3b_zps

Not that it's a bad beard but my advice....Trim it...actually trim the *Censored* out of it

And when I say trim I mean cut down

So you hate freedom. Is that what you're trying to say? Because all I got from your post was "Not that its a bad beardd but my advice......I hate freedom and want to burn children". Wow man

Hope u are trolling/joking man....

P.S. It's "bearD"

P.S #2 I have a beard just not that long...

Archived