Pics of Yourself Thread.

AlterNation

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So guys last night this dude hit me up on Facebook. He asked me if I had any weed I could sell to him. I hadn't talked to this guy in 2 years, but what happened was he said he had gas money for us too so me and a buddy decided fine we'll do it. We had to drive like thirty miles and when we get to his place he is standing on the porch, I was in an F-150 and I told him "yo come here". He was like hold up and went into the house. He came out empty handed thirty seconds later and told me to come in real quick. Right there I should have turned the truck around and left but I figured he had a scale and wanted to make sure it weighed out right. I end up going in and I was in there for 10-15 seconds. As soon as I pull the weed out of my pocket (a quarter ounce) the dude coughed. Immediately this guy with a red bandanna over the bottom half of his face and sunglasses on with a beanie on comes out with a rifle. He told me to take everything out my pockets, (20 dollars, glass bowl, and my ID) I listened obviously and put everything on a couch near me. He walked closer and stuck the gun to my chest. And was yelling at me where's the weed and shit, but it was on the table near me already. I became hysterical and kept repeating "Come on man, please man". They told me to get the *censored* out and "don't think about calling the cops".

I ran outside and got in the truck my friend starts the truck and we dipped out, I told him everything and he was just glad I was okay. But I figured since it was the most scary situation of my life that I should share it. I almost got *censored*ing killed over some weed.

Nope, what makes you say that? Lol

Because you should tbh.

Knew that was coming. Nah as you well know, that is my ex-gf.

That was some Training Day shit

Sun is out, friends are working, can't go to the pub....#lifesucks

esQo5Ga.jpg

Don't know if it's just me, but you actually look a little like Mike Ross

Dunno if thats true. Wish I had his mind though.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

me & my girlfriend in a photoshoot for our next castings. she was given a whole show for herself in local TV about lifestyle & travelling, while I'm in talks for a role in a Coca Cola & Marlboro advertisement.

2rm4hah.jpg

258qjaa.jpg

not the job i wanted, but the job i get nonetheless.

Never understood the concept of Halloween.

Probably because I am not American but I just don't see the point of it.

I'm pretty sure the holiday originated from the British isles.

Yeah it wouldve been Irish and Scottish Immigrants that popularised the holiday in America.

I'll rephrase that, sorry.

For children, I understand why parents let them do it.

For grown adults, I have no idea why you'd do it for themselves.

I don't see a point in dressing up for 'Halloween' and going out knocking on strangers doors, asking for candy.

Archived