Pics of Yourself Thread.

AlterNation

I've had a beard for years I just rarely take pics any more (this isn't years worth I trim every few weeks and should probably trim again soon)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I'll go ahead and post two in here.

This one is from three weeks ago, when I was working as an Emcee at a convention. My buddy and I wanted to dress up as something that wouldn't cost too much, so....

sUWaloK.jpg

I ended up getting a haircut the next day, so here's an actual picture of me looking normal from two nights ago at my college graduation party (hair slightly messy as my parents insisted I wore my grad-cap when greeting guests in the first half hour):

BHdwg08.jpg

This one is from three weeks ago, when I was working as an Emcee at a convention. My buddy and I wanted to dress up as something that wouldn't cost too much, so....

sUWaloK.jpg

I ended up getting a haircut the next day, so here's an actual picture of me looking normal from two nights ago at my college graduation party (hair slightly messy as my parents insisted I wore my grad-cap when greeting guests in the first half hour):

BHdwg08.jpg

You're white?!

sUWaloK.jpg

BHdwg08.jpg

You're white?!

....yep! lmao I'm Polish born, living in America

Shit what ethnicity did you think I was? :lol:

Archived