Pics of Yourself Thread.

AlterNation

yeah thats my graduation picture :lol:

anyways, second pic showing less intense pict of mine lol

117emqb.jpg

woah wouldn't think same person! Great you can adapt though, especially today's society. Look like, you could be working corporate then go home, spark a blunt and watch Clarence until 4am!

Brown (caramel :P) Asians ?

Trying out prom suits (shoes not included)

NDRAvYH.jpg

Rah you caramel folk setting the bar high indeed! ??

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So because I JOKED about the fact that I can't tell if that comment was racist or not, shame on me? That is some twisted ass logic right there.

For the sake of argument just because Jeb initiated it shouldn't make it okay, that is not how racial slurs work. I'm not calling it a racial slur, as I said I was JOKING. I repeat JOKING, but if it was you do not have a reasonable argument there.

You didn't joke..

No. Just no. Creating an issue, that wasn't there..? Plus, you're the only one that thought it?

Just for the record Incase you try to manipulate that it was lol...

10dgtfn.jpg

My half bourbon half dark chocolate other half and my caramel cousins. We look gooood. ?

You're that white middle class dude that's brought along with a guy with all friends of different cultures. One calls your white mate "a stupid white piece of bread" you laugh.. Your friend replies "shut it you pepperami" and everyone laughs.. Except you.. Who then goes "ewww racist" then goes for a fist bump.. Making everything awkward as not one thought like that, entered into any of their heads... Lol.

Humours humour. As I said in the prior post. My thought process didn't think like that, because I don't judge someone based on their culture of even the colour of ones skin... Normally if that's the first thought in your head, and to make a point.. Either way.. It's weird.

And just like the paragraph above the last one.. YOU made this whole thing WEIRD! ?

Edited to update pic size*

Man, you need help...

I'm genuinely not sure what happened there. I think I got accused of being closed minded and racist? Because I jokingly questioned a racial remark? I'm still not sure on whether to laugh or be offended? :lol:

You didn't joke..

No. Just no. Creating an issue, that wasn't there..? Plus, you're the only one that thought it?

10dgtfn.jpg

My half bourbon half dark chocolate other half and my caramel cousins. We look gooood. ?

You're that white middle class dude that's brought along with a guy with all friends of different cultures. One calls your white mate "a stupid white piece of bread" you laugh.. Your friend replies "shut it you pepperami" and everyone laughs.. Except you.. Who then goes "ewww racist" then goes for a fist bump.. Making everything awkward as not one thought like that, entered into any of their heads... Lol.

Humours humour. As I said in the prior post. My thought process didn't think like that, because I don't judge someone based on their culture of even the colour of ones skin... Normally if that's the first thought in your head, and to make a point.. Either way.. It's weird.

And just like the paragraph above the last one.. YOU made this whole thing WEIRD! ?

You HAVE to understand that that's exactly what you're doing to me, right? Trying to manipulate and twist harmless and playful words into making me look close minded? I simply QUESTIONED whether something was a racial slur or not, not expecting you to take it seriously and then you completely flipped it around on me like I was the one in the wrong. Even if there was a "wrong" to be begin with. I never called you a racist or anything I simply asked a question a light heartedly. I'm sorry that you cannot seem to find the playful context in anything and that because you're new you can't see when people are joking around with you on here.

Also I'm not gonna lie dude, but no I didn't make it weird. This entire post you just made, made it weird hence Ghost's reaction. You went off on a tangent equating your friends skin colours to food? Piece of bread, pepperoni ... what? Idk what you and your friends get up to, but me and mine don't do that. :lol: I have several friends of different colour and creed, I treat them as friends not like pieces of food lmao. That's what was weird about this whole thing

I feel like I should clarify before you excuse me of manipulating you, yet all the while manipulating my words; I DID NOT call you a racist or anything of the like, I'm not sure why you're acting the way you are and I'm not why you're accusing me of being one. I'm sat here flummoxed about the whole thing.

Also I'm not middle class, lol. I think you really need to stop assuming things because you're coming across as a moron. I mean, you did assume that I'm white. I am, but you did not know that and you launched in an assuming tangent about me without knowing anything.

You didn't joke..

What the *Censored* did I just read

Also, not the first time you've been called racist here is it Creep? What aren't you telling us :rock: you silly cashew nut (am I doing it right?)

And FYI you might not be racist but that doesn't necessarily mean everyone is gonna be fine with you saying things like 'caramel folk' and 'chocolate woman', and not everyone is going to assume that you're just joking around (I presume this was partly the basis of Creep's original post). You and your friends might find it funny to call each other pepperamis (for some incredibly odd reason), but that doesn't mean everyone else will be the same. 'Humours humour' - well no it's not, in fact it's one of the most subjective things out there. Once again not saying you're a racist, or Creep was being serious, but just that literally nothing justified this weird food-filled rant you've gone on.

Archived