Pics of Yourself Thread.

AlterNation

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Normally I think most the time the resemblences people bring up are completely stupid and not even close to being right. A lot of the time I just think members are trying to hard to see a celebrity resemblence in literally anybody thay posts a picture. That being said Mustacio's been on a role with the Peter Dinklage for High Flying Maniac and now this one. I would say you're champ at this, but nobody beats Ollie telling FulGore he looked like all the brothers from Malcom in the Middle mixed into one person.

Normally I think most the time the resemblences people bring up are completely stupid and not even close to being right. A lot of the time I just think members are trying to hard to see a celebrity resemblence in literally anybody thay posts a picture. That being said Mustacio's been on a role with the Peter Dinklage for High Flying Maniac and now this one. I would say you're champ at this, but nobody beats Ollie telling FulGore he looked like all the brothers from Malcom in the Middle mixed into one person.

Hahahahaha, holy *Censored*!

Man..some of you people are so disconnected from black culture it's insane.

I think I'm done posting in this thread. I've posted multiple pictures in here over a few years and the same guy reacting to me being black like if it's something he just discovered, guys don't understand what a tape line is, guys thing bucket hats are for "fishing", man... I can't.

Archived