Pics of Yourself Thread.

AlterNation

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know I usually get moaned at for taking photos, but just to show that I've put on a bit of weight (shown round the facial area). Although it tends to drop down again every so often. Trying to find some consistency, but as I don't eat a lot, or nothing at all some days, it's difficult.

I've gained some muscle mass, due to exercising (at home). I can't do too much in one sitting, as too much pressure on my body can lead to one of my vomiting episodes, but I'm feeling slightly better with how I look. I mean, my ribs and whatnot are still visible, but I never take me top off in public...

28c2bdk.jpg

^ Yep, you're the only person in the history of mankind who has gotten negative comments on a picture of yourself. Lmao.

Good on ya Twisted. But I'm still not sure how happy I can be for you after those comments. But I guess we all say dumb shit... So congratz.

^ Yep, you're the only person in the history of mankind who has gotten negative comments on a picture of yourself. Lmao.

Good on ya Twisted. But I'm still not sure how happy I can be for you after those comments. But I guess we all say dumb shit... So congratz.

I sense that sarcasm. Only on CAWs, lmfao. I'm not even taking it serious, though. I know some of y'all *Censored*s are just out of pocket anyway.

I sense that sarcasm. Only on CAWs, lmfao. I'm not even taking it serious, though. I know some of y'all *Censored*s are just out of pocket anyway.

Be thankful you don't get shit on as much as HRfan

Archived