Pics of Yourself Thread.

AlterNation

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me and EJ! after watching WM 30 last night. Was a fun ass show and nice to watch with a fellow smark and caws.ws'er. I'm on the left.

2r6z0pe.jpg

Yo can I borrow your time machine??

You mean the WWE Network? Or maybe a DVD?

Two CAW's members hung out? I'm jelly

I want to do coke with CHZRfan so baaaad bruh
More chance of West Ham winning the premier league.
I have no idea what that means.

The Premier League is the highest league of English Football. (Soccer to you Amuuricans) West Ham are a football team over here in the UK, who generally float between the Premier League and The Football League, which is the second highest league. They don't stand much chance at all of winning the Premier League.

If that's too confusing, I was effectively saying I would never do coke with you.

The Premier League is the highest league of English Football. (Soccer to you Amuuricans) West Ham are a football team over here in the UK, who generally float between the Premier League and The Football League, which is the second highest league. They don't stand much chance at all of winning the Premier League.

If that's too confusing, I was effectively saying I would never do coke with you.

Man, the fact that you went into so much detail with trying to explain your joke really shows how unfunny you are. Like what a party killer

Man, the fact that you went into so much detail with trying to explain your joke really shows how unfunny you are. Like what a party killer

Wow. Will you get off my back? It seems like every single damn time I make a joke, you are there to bring it down.

HRFan sux

Never initialise my name like that again.

Wow. Will you get off my back? It seems like every single damn time I make a joke, you are there to bring it down.

HRFan sux

Never initialise my name like that again.

Woah woah woah. Let's not let things get out of hand here.

Archived