Pics of Yourself Thread.

AlterNation

Who are they

Legends. At least to middle aged Finnish people. To almost anyone else, they're two old dudes signing autographs at a train station. They're a Finnish folk music duo. Folk music was/is pretty big here since we didn't really get rock n roll until the 70s.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who are they

Legends. At least to middle aged Finnish people. To almost anyone else, they're two old dudes signing autographs at a train station. They're a Finnish folk music duo. Folk music was/is pretty big here since we didn't really get rock n roll until the 70s.

Way to answer a handfull of questions that weren't asked yet :P Names my good man, we want names. If I type in "finnish Folk Music Duo" I'm probably not getting anything solid

Who are they

Way to answer a handfull of questions that weren't asked yet :P Names my good man, we want names. If I type in "finnish Folk Music Duo" I'm probably not getting anything solid

Haha :D The duo is called "Matti ja Teppo", which for those not proficient in Finnish means "Matti and Teppo". They're not exactly contemporary music by any measure. :P

2sweet 4life

VU0gbso.png

Sick shirt, getting myself one soon. Also nice to see others throwing up the 2Sweet hahaha

Nice dude! Mines came in the mail about a week ago actually, i'm waiting until my J's also come in the mail so i can take a full picture because it matches.

Archived