Pics of Yourself Thread.

AlterNation

I haven't posted a pic in here so it doesn't include me.

Well, aside from plenty of people looking completely normal and assumptions being made being much easier to apply to the uncertain (ie people who didn't post pictures)... Yeah, that's great logic, especially since noone would just go on the internet and lie and post pictures of someone else. Especially not on this board.

Wait...

I thought he made the assumption that only or mostly nerdy looking people use this site by looking at the pics posted in this topic. It would be absolutely retarded to assume that of someone you don't know what the person looks like.

I also never understood how the physical appearance decides or says what sort of stuff the person is into.

this

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, aside from plenty of people looking completely normal and assumptions being made being much easier to apply to the uncertain (ie people who didn't post pictures)... Yeah, that's great logic, especially since noone would just go on the internet and lie and post pictures of someone else. Especially not on this board.

Wait...

I thought he made the assumption that only or mostly nerdy looking people use this site by looking at the pics posted in this topic. It would be absolutely retarded to assume that of someone you don't know what the person looks like.

I also never understood how the physical appearance decides or says what sort of stuff the person is into.

this

Your appearance shows that you like bois.

Wait...

this

Your appearance shows that you like bois.

Is that why you are so attracted to me?

LMAO y'all need to chil.

You better be hot with all that smacktalk. Lmao

Lol bruh chill, i don't want to be judged. :XD:

I don't think i'm getting the Bullet Club shirt until next paycheck. But i just bought some clothes today, so i decided why not.

1pe2yb.jpg

154et0n.jpg

iwrqzb.png

I resized them and the quality completely dropped. wow.

LMAO y'all need to chil.

I don't think i'm getting the Bullet Club shirt until next paycheck. But i just bought some clothes today, so i decided why not.

1pe2yb.jpg

154et0n.jpg

iwrqzb.png

Can i call u kendrick

I been told y'all boys i was black, df. -____-

But thanks on the compliments guys. :3

LMAO y'all need to chil.

1pe2yb.jpg

154et0n.jpg

iwrqzb.png

Can i call u kendrick

Lmao, i really don't look like Kendrick Lamar if that's who you're referring to. I've been told i look like Jason Derulo (when i had shorter hair).

Archived