WWE Network worth it?

Scorpion™

Is The WWE Network worth your money??  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the Network, and feel comfortable paying $9.99?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't Have It, but plan on it
    • Don't have it,and don't want it
    • Not available in my country.

Yes.

If you get all of the PPVs, it's obviously worth it because you get them all for much cheaper.

If you only get WM each year, it's still worth it because for the price of WM, you get six months of PPVs.

If you're like me and don't order any PPVs usually, I still think it's worth it just because of all of the old school footage they have. Every WWF/WWE, NWA/WCW, and ECW PPV is already on there, they just added all of the Saturday Night's Main Events and WCW Clash of the Champions, they've added most of the New Generation era Monday Night Raws, they're eventually going to have all of the Attitude era Raw is Wars and WCW Monday Nitros, just for all that retro footage alone I think is worth it.

I don't see how anyone could argue against it being worth it. I've had it since release date in the US and I've loved it ever since. I feel like every wrestling fan with some sort of income should have it.

I split with a friend, so it comes down to about 5 a month for me. So it's really worth it for me(5 dollar PPV's ftw!)

That's another reason why I don't understand people refusing to buy the network...you can use the same account all over the place. Splitting it with a friend is a perfectly feasible strategy.

Isn't that against WWE's terms and conditions though? I remember when it first came out I wanted to do that but they stated if they catch you that they'll cancel you. Not sure if they changed that or how serious the "threat" even is, but Id be curious to know.

Anyway I think the $10...sorry $9.99 price is perfect just for the PPV's alone. It seems like every week they had an episode or 2 of past Raw's/Smackdowns and the hope would be once they have those all online that they'll eventually start adding WCW Nitro episodes from begining to end.

The only thing I wish they would do is add a Resume button. There is nothing more frustrating than watching a PPV, getting half way through it and something happens and I have to start all the way at the beginning or remember where I left off and hope I can find it. It should be more like Youtube in that regard.

Not sure how they can really prove it, tbh. You're supposed to be able to log in from anywhere. Short of the same account being used at the exact same time, I don't know how they'd even know. Sounds like something they'd say just to keep people from do it.

They could do it via IP logs. Like Person A logs in at Place X. After Person A is done, Person B then logs in at Place Y in about 5 minutes and it's like 30 miles or so away.

Anyways, World of Warcraft has the same deal against sharing accounts, with exception of his or her children. I think a lot of things subscription based things do. Blizzard has a policy against it because it tends to compromise account security and among other things. Might be the same for this, not sure.

I love it. Watch it just about every day. The quality on their live PPV's are very good and doesn't drop too often which is very impressive given the amount of people who are watching it at the same time.

Seems to be easily worth it. PPV's alone cost a lot each time, then there's all the additional footage and original shows too. Think I'm just gonna have to bite the bullet and use a VPN to get it. *Censored* waiting a few more months, I need it now.

Seems to be easily worth it. PPV's alone cost a lot each time, then there's all the additional footage and original shows too. Think I'm just gonna have to bite the bullet and use a VPN to get it. *Censored* waiting a few more months, I need it now.

It's just till October though.

It's just till October though.

Seems a waste paying for PPV's on Sky for however much (think it's around £17 a time), when I could just get the Network now and watch a load of additional stuff as well, for less money.

I didn't knew you bought the PPV. Then yes.

Mmm, think it'd be best. I tried streaming one once, but the quality was so shit and it kept losing signal at times, so I ended up just paying for them and ensuring I got the best. I swear Sky used to do half and half, where you'd get some for free, and pay for others. Can't remember the last time I didn't have to pay for one... robbing *Censored*s.

Archived