WWE Show Discussion

Jmerc

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BELIE THAT.

Please staple your mouth closed permanently

That line was after he made that comment about punching a viper's fangs in, which was pretty good. Then he killed all momentum with that line. Way to go.

Roman is starting to wear thin on me. I hate how we're being spoon fed Roman Reigns all the time. He's getting the John Cena treatment and I don't appreciate it. Brian Danielson, come back ASAP!

Hulk Hogan never opened his presents.

Because all of those presents were filled with Dead Ambrose!

Rollins should've never begun to check those boxes. That totally gave it away. Ambrose shoulda sprung out straight away. I guess he needed a cue from Colby to let him know he was there but they totally lost the element of surprise there.

In addition to Roman Reigns' bad promo, John Cena has an equally bad -- if not worse one. Soooo boring. That did not make me want to buy Summerslam or the WWE Network at all. Plus the way that they're trying to get people to buy The Network is going to steer people away in my view. I don't think it'll work.

The Steph-Brie thing was awful too. The whole thing with "Megan Miller" was just dreadful. (The only reason I even remember her name was because of how much they said it tonight.) I mean they tried sooooo hard to convince us that Brian Danielson would actually cheat on Brie. Maybe it was because they were in Oregon and they're close to Aberdeen, Washington but it just didn't fool anyone.

Paige looked fantastic tonight once again (in more ways than one ;)) costing AJ her match against Eva Marie (BOOOOOO!). I can't see how AJ can recover after losing to her. Can't believe Eva Marie actually won something. Let alone a wrestling match against the champ!

I see a huge push for Heath Slater coming up soon.

RAW was prety weak. Only things I enjoyed were Slater, Ambrose, Scott Hall's survery (still, *Censored* him though) and can't believe I'm saying this but...The Miz.

Worst part of RAW? Megan Lynch..I mean Miller. :facepalm:

Also, RAW lacked Bo Dallas.

Archived