John Cena Favorite Rap's

DOPE

Well earlier I was watching some old wrestling videos on YouTube. Then I came across this.

This is probably my favorite or from Cena. But its mainly cuz Kurt is hilarious. :lol: Also the one against Eddie.

So what's your favorite rap from Cena's Thuganomics gimmick?

Another one. I would like to be inside of Stephanie. Skip to when Cena comes out.

That's *censored*ing weird.

Let me reiterate. I would like my penis to be inside of Stephanie. Damn bro, what else would I mean? I can't physically put my whole self in there so obviously I mean my wang. C'mon man keep up.

Would love to see Cena on a URL vid. (SMMMMIDACK!!!) lol

Say what you want about his wrestling skills, but Cena's rap chops were always pretty sharp. This is the man who verbally challenged any mainstream rapper to show up at Wrestlemania to battle rap him, and nobody did. That wasn't because they didn't care, it was because they didn't want to be possible shown up on Pay-Per-View by pro wrestler.

Ah, how I miss when Cena had that "ruthless aggression". #BringBackThuganomics

Say what you want about his wrestling skills, but Cena's rap chops were always pretty sharp. This is the man who verbally challenged any mainstream rapper to show up at Wrestlemania to battle rap him, and nobody did. That wasn't because they didn't care, it was because they didn't want to be possible shown up on Pay-Per-View by pro wrestler.

Hahaha Cena would get eaten alive in URL, he could possibly be okay in King of the Dot though.

Hahaha Cena would get eaten alive in URL, he could possibly be okay in King of the Dot though.

IDK about that, there have been some decent white rappers who've held their own in URL (This stands for Underground Rap League for those who don't know, it's a battle rap series on YouTube). John had to pull his punches because WWE is network TV after all, but uncensored I think he could be venomous.

IDK about that, there have been some decent white rappers who've held their own in URL (This stands for Underground Rap League for those who don't know, it's a battle rap series on YouTube). John had to pull his punches because WWE is network TV after all, but uncensored I think he could be venomous.

The only white rappers on URL I can think of are Dizaster, Bigg K and Real Deal. Actually yeah that's a pretty good case to make. Cena'd be decent.

Archived