Updated WWE title belt look that will go in effect after Summerslam..

E#37

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2K15 is once again outdated.

Not necessarily. WWE have known for quite some time that they were going to change the logo. They may have also had this belt (or at least a design for it) for an equal amount of time. The overall design is the same as the current belt. Only difference is the logo in the center. So, it wouldn't be a stretch to think that WWE had 2K either scan the physical belt or gave them designs to render it. It could also be DLC if it doesn't make it in from the start.

Looks terrible. And I actually like the new logo. They should've capitalized on making the black behind the logo gold instead.

Exactly. That's all it needs for this belt to be okay.

I actually like the black behind the logo. If the logo is going to be that large, then the black needs to be there. On the other hand, I never cared for the logo being as large as it is. It's a lazy design.

I like it! The current incarnation was already a huge step up from the spinner belt, and I like this one even better now that they dropped the hideous "champion" part underneath. I'm not too keen on the new logo, but this title belt looks good.

I hope they use standard side plates this time. I'm not a fan of the personalized ones.

The sideplates should say "9.99".

And the word Network should be on it somewhere.

It should just be called "The WWE network Championship" because that's what it looks like.
"The $9.99 a month WWE Network Championship"

However only WWE superstars who are legal citizens of the United States can compete for the title.

2K15 is once again outdated.

Not necessarily. WWE have known for quite some time that they were going to change the logo. They may have also had this belt (or at least a design for it) for an equal amount of time. The overall design is the same as the current belt. Only difference is the logo in the center. So, it wouldn't be a stretch to think that WWE had 2K either scan the physical belt or gave them designs to render it. It could also be DLC if it doesn't make it in from the start.

Good point. :)

It just doesn't look/feel like its very prestigious, like it'd belong to a independent promotion rather then a Worldwide one.

Even Monster Factory's belt looks better (and that thing is a piece of shit) :lol:

k4h1s8.jpg

What the *Censored* is that? It looks like they just glued gold plates to a big ass Fruit Rollup

Archived