Greatest WWE Champion of all time

Scorpion™

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bam Bam Bigelow and Lawrence Taylor also main evented at WM 10 I believe, while guys like Jake the Snake and Ted Dibiase never did.

Why did you just say Bigelow's name like he's some kind of joke? Not only did Bigelow deserve everything that he was afforded in the industry, he deserved much more than he got.

Still manage to get the second biggest rating of all time as a champ , JS!

Lmao...according to what exactly?

According to WWE , Rating Site , You can look for yourself rather than throw Lmao here and there.

And it was even mentioned 3 time on monday night raw.

And no , not just While Rock was there , The main reason is everyone was sick and tired of the previous Orton and Cena's reigns so When The Miz won it , it was fresh so everybody who left because of these two goof ball , came back to see the new shit that was going on , and everything was new and cool again , And i dont include miz as the greatest champion of all time by any mean , but it was decent and really far from the worst , you gotta be a blind hater to say such shit.

Ratings don't mean shit. The notion that they're dictated by who the champion is has always been a load of bullshit. Wrestling ratings change with pop culture and society more than anything else. Perhaps the champion played a big part in ticket sales back in the 70's and 80's...but in the 2000's and 2010's, it certainly doesn't mean shit anymore.

Also, rather than saying "WWE" or "Rating Site", you'd like to give me an actual source...

Oh yeah Rating doesnt mean anything now , alright i got'ya.

I told you do your research i wont go type on google and search for you.......you got a keyboard and a computer right?

Do it yourself.

Oh yeah Rating doesnt mean anything now , alright i got'ya.

I told you do your research i wont go type on google and search for you.......you got a keyboard and a computer right?

Do it yourself.

In other words, you don't have any sources...because you're making shit up. You know...because I'm not sure exactly what "WWE" or "Rating Site" mean. If I go to WWE.com, they certainly don't say anything about the Miz bringing the ratings. And I don't know what this "Rating Site" is...

On the actual topic...even the most delusional Miz fan couldn't truthfully think the guy is anywhere near being considered the greatest champion that there ever was.

Yep, that *Censored* got worked. I know there is no way that he had the second highest rated Raw as champ. I'd bet my left nut that all 5 of the highest rating Raws were from 97-04

Wasn't the live sex celebration the highest rated after Monday Night Wars? So that'd be 06/07.

Who said Raw rating?

I certainly did not , I said second highest rating of all time as a champ , Did not said Raw or SD or a PPV Or WM...........

Just do your research and you will find out which of these 4 , is the second highest Rating of all time for a Champ................

Caws,Caws.Caws.

And who said , i said The Miz is amoung the greatest Champ of all time?

Once again i certainly did not said this.............

I said i dont even consider The Miz to be one the greatest but alsho said he is not the Worst or just above Khali.....Cause that's just blind hating.

Who said Raw rating?

I certainly did not , I said second highest rating of all time as a champ , Did not said Raw or SD or a PPV Or WM...........

Just do your research and you will find out which of these 4 , is the second highest Rating of all time for a Champ................

Caws,Caws.Caws.

You aren't being very specific. Is it

Rating as in, a gauge of his quality?

Or ratings as in how many ratings he draws.

Is it not one of those? If it is the first one, then according to what? WWE Ratings Site? Link plox. Burden of evidence is on you since you are making these claims. Telling someone else to fetch it is just lazy.

lolol

Yeah the live sex celebration was the highest rated segment since This is Your Life with Foley and Rock if I remember correctly.

I don't know about full show rating though. I could very well have been wrong :lol:

"The "Live Sex Celebration" segment earned Raw a 5.2 rating, [84] the highest Raw rating in over a year"

From Wiki. It says highest rated RAW in over a year only so you might be right after all.

Who said Raw rating?

Caws,Caws.Caws.

You aren't being very specific. Is it

Rating as in, a gauge of his quality?

Or ratings as in how many ratings he draws.

Is it not one of those? If it is the first one, then according to what? WWE Ratings Site? Link plox. Burden of evidence is on you since you are making these claims. Telling someone else to fetch it is just lazy.

lolol

I am really vague .... just so you all do your research , cause i did mine ......and i love it when someone tells me , no....it can...be...... your making shit up blablabla....when in fact ....im actually factually correct (can i say that? lol)

See...the thing about research is that I don't care enough about the Miz to research anything pertaining to his career. Hence, you (Sicky), as a Miz supporter, should direct my attention to whatever source you claim to have...otherwise, I'm just going to continue not giving a shit. This is generally how discussions work. And like I said before...the champion has very little to do with the actual ratings. Especially if it was a PPV...there was probably something else on the card that people wanted to see. The only thing that would prove that Miz is the "top rated champion of all time" would be a solid raise in all television and PPV ratings over the course of his entire title reign...dropping off sharply as soon as he lost the belt (which didn't *censored*ing happen).

See...the thing about research is that I don't care enough about the Miz to research anything pertaining to his career. Hence, you (Sicky), as a Miz supporter, should direct my attention to whatever source you claim to have...otherwise, I'm just going to continue not giving a shit. This is generally how discussions work. And like I said before...the champion has very little to do with the actual ratings. Especially if it was a PPV...there was probably something else on the card that people wanted to see. The only thing that would prove that Miz is the "top rated champion of all time" would be a solid raise in all television and PPV ratings over the course of his entire title reign...dropping off sharply as soon as he lost the belt (which didn't *censored*ing happen).

lol , you such i hater toward the guy it's funny.

And once again im a be vague......i never said second highest rating of all time as champ ........from When he won it till he lost it.

I just said he managed to get the second highest rating of all time as a champ.

And if you dont care or dont know the subject at hands , Then why are you acting like you know it?

Why are you posting like you are actually correct , like everything you say it's a fact?

Why do you think you got the answer when you clearly doesnt have a clue about it?

Why is it so hard for you to even think for a second that Miz might have draw the second highest rating of all time as champ without someone's else been involve?

i never said second highest rating of all time as champ

I just said he managed to get the second highest rating of all time as a champ.

Why is it so hard for you to even think for a second that Miz might have draw the second highest rating of all time as champ

I'm confused as shit right now.

Archived