Overtheedgesvr's OCTANE!

D'Evil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRC89vJEjiM

I don't like shilling out for crap I I like but some of the stuff this guy does with 2k14 is just awesome. I mean, from a legitimate angle perspective some of it's pretty sketchy but it always looks great for what he has to work with.

Also, Stephanie's tits. Now that's a *censored*ing angle.

Drew could have atleast took his shirt off and gave it to Steph. Crazy stuff right there. She didn't even cover her self up any. lol

But really how did he manage to do that????

And why is Kane bald?

Interesting show, I'll have to see how this angle went about with Steph marrying Drew.

Honestly, I think it's just because he kinda looks like Jason with the mask & no hair. The burned skin thing also makes him look kinda like a slasher killer, I'd like to believe that was the look he was aiming for at least that's what I see.

Honestly, I think it's just because he kinda looks like Jason with the mask & no hair. The burned skin thing also makes him look kinda like a slasher killer, I'd like to believe that was the look he was aiming for at least that's what I see.

Yeah. I noticed Drew's caw had something on his face too, what happened there?

For anyone who has watched the series since the beginning.

Can someone tell me what video I should start with. I am looking at his youtube page and it shows a lot of different playlists/videos. I don't know which one would be the beginning of this series. Would really like to watch the Drew/Triple h angle from the start.

They are mods not caws.

Okay. I thought maybe some of them were but wasn't sure.

I know nothing about modding. It explains why they look like the wrestlers a lot more accurately. lol

For anyone who has watched the series since the beginning.

Can someone tell me what video I should start with. I am looking at his youtube page and it shows a lot of different playlists/videos. I don't know which one would be the beginning of this series. Would really like to watch the Drew/Triple h angle from the start.

Well...I haven't watched the series since the beginning, but I would start with the last Royal Rumble PPV. It was easy to get into the stories from there on.

Archived