Screenshot Topic

kidd0

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indeed, the gameplay is the most important aspect. I'm holding off on pre-ordering just until i see some gameplay, though from the sounds of it the gameplay will be pretty good. IGN is well known for being full of shit though.

If My Career is New Gen only, and it focuses on CAW, then maybe that could mean that they drastically improved the CAW mode's graphics. Maybe they overhauled CAW mode on PS4/XBO.

I don't know if the CAW mode can be both graphically enhanced and versatile at the same time. Perhaps Yukes was working on a CAW mode for New gen and VC applied their tech to it?

i thought everyone was saying that they only scan the faces?

They're scanning bodies too though?

Also...i understand the 2k14/2k15 comparison shot of Cena ppl keep on posting. But do they realize they're posting a Superstar heads Cena and not his default look.

Still can't get over how amazing and realistic this looks. Very curious how CAWs will look now...

Garbage, I think CAWs will look bad.

If we have NBA Created Players to go by it will be a massive improvement.

While I could be wrong, I'm gonna say that they'll look bad as Show said. I honestly don't see how you could compare the creation in an NBA game to that of a wrestling game. There is much more to put into a wrestling game than there is for an NBA game. My guess is that CAWs will either look bad and be highly customize-able or they will look great and be limited, but I would love for 2K to prove me wrong. They did with this year's graphics.

Please tell me nex tweeks lottery numbers oh great psychic >>.>>

Still can't get over how amazing and realistic this looks. Very curious how CAWs will look now...

While I could be wrong, I'm gonna say that they'll look bad as Show said. I honestly don't see how you could compare the creation in an NBA game to that of a wrestling game. There is much more to put into a wrestling game than there is for an NBA game. My guess is that CAWs will either look bad and be highly customize-able or they will look great and be limited, but I would love for 2K to prove me wrong. They did with this year's graphics.

You're funny, trying to get attention. My reply was clearly a guess and opinion. I did not state it as a fact. Move along now.

I thought the last one was a 2K15 screenshot, I was about to flip shit because it looked bad.

I know using your brain is too hard, but try it for once.

You're funny, trying to get attention. My reply was clearly a guess and opinion. I did not state it as a fact. Move along now.

Clearly I got your attention since you replied.

I thought the last one was a 2K15 screenshot, I was about to flip shit because it looked bad.

I know using your brain is too hard, but try it for once.

Dude, grow up.

Archived