Has anyone defeated the streak with KKB yet?

JLRAVER08

Yes and I don't understand the question in the OP. However, I have a very good recommendation: Don't avoid anything. Reversal everything. Everything bar his cheat moves. Pray to the gods he does not do the Hell's Gate. If he doesn't - Everything else can be accomplished through perfecting reversals and kick out skill.

If you struggle too much and want to take the easy route - Increase his attributes and change his moveset.

Face the retro Taker. Don't avoid anything, just reverse it like Lyriqz said. If he has a finisher stored, do ANYTHING you can to get up with your back facing him so when he spins you around, you have a good chance of countering. Fight outside the ring, and use up finishers on OMG moments like barricades and ringpost.

I try to reverse every thing but its those damn back body drops, goozling to reverse a pick up attempt and that damn situation where taker disappears and reappears behind you if you hit a finisher (aka demonic hide and seek.) I changed one of KKB's finishers to sit out powerbomb with a pin. I'm doing every thing in my power to beat taker but I am just not able to with KKB for some reason.

Meh, Lana will get fired eventually, in fact I'm surprised she wasn't fired for her controversial comments at Payback 3 weeks ago, she seriously went too far IMO.

And she's fugly anyway.

She only said that "Russia didn't do it"

That's not to far....

Innocent until proven otherwise

Meh, Lana will get fired eventually, in fact I'm surprised she wasn't fired for her controversial comments at Payback 3 weeks ago, she seriously went too far IMO.

And she's fugly anyway.

Stop flame baiting.

back to the original topic on how to beat taker with KKB: what would be easier: making him tap or pining him?

Pinning him, most likely with an auto-pin fin, to counter demonic hide N seek.

My Best way is to just grab a bunch of weapons, wail on him for a good 5 minutes, maybe do a few barricade or ring moments, roll him in, do the auto-pin fin and hope for the best.

finally I beat the taker with Bundy after several (more than 5) minutes with weapons and back hurting submission moves the I pinned taker with a Bundy Bomb (sit out powerbomb 2; I hate it when a wrestlers given the same finisher twice on a game.) so I'm finally done with that crap. taker's way over protected by WWE even on the company's video games. haha

back to the original topic on how to beat taker with KKB: what would be easier: making him tap or pining him?

Sub. Resiliency aside, as soon as he's orange, you can get a secure win with an appropiate move. Bearhug would be good, as he can't bs counter you while standing.

I try to reverse every thing but its those damn back body drops, goozling to reverse a pick up attempt and that damn situation where taker disappears and reappears behind you if you hit a finisher (aka demonic hide and seek.) I changed one of KKB's finishers to sit out powerbomb with a pin. I'm doing every thing in my power to beat taker but I am just not able to with KKB for some reason.

Run the *Censored* out of the ring whenever he does that. Take finishers outside the ring if you can, because if you fail to reverse it, at least you have a second chance by reversing the Irish whips. Give Bundy a submission move or two as finishers, and give him moves that focus on the limbs you want to use submission on. Like, if you give him crossface and bearhug, give him moves that affect the head and torso.

Remember, you're better off fighting outside the ring and taking finishers out of the ring. Make him use up Resiliency first before you go for the submission. Avoid ground finishers as well.

Actually, give Bundy a catch finisher submission as if you try to lift Taker up, he'll counter that and not your finisher.

Run the *Censored* out of the ring whenever he does that. Take finishers outside the ring if you can, because if you fail to reverse it, at least you have a second chance by reversing the Irish whips. Give Bundy a submission move or two as finishers, and give him moves that focus on the limbs you want to use submission on. Like, if you give him crossface and bearhug, give him moves that affect the head and torso.

Remember, you're better off fighting outside the ring and taking finishers out of the ring. Make him use up Resiliency first before you go for the submission. Avoid ground finishers as well.

Actually, give Bundy a catch finisher submission as if you try to lift Taker up, he'll counter that and not your finisher.

Other than Yes! Lock what other submissions are catch finishers?

I actually don't know. Maybe bear hug? wouldn't make sense if it's not.

Oh wait, can you lift your opponent up and put him in the Yes! lock? I meant catapult finisher, not catch. Sorry.

I actually don't know. Maybe bear hug? wouldn't make sense if it's not.

Oh wait, can you lift your opponent up and put him in the Yes! lock? I meant catapult finisher, not catch. Sorry.

All catch finishers are catapult finishers as well

After reading this thread i went and beat 'Taker with Bundy and having never played the mode before (played Defend The Streak, not Defeat) I beat him on the second try. For the first however long of the match I beat him up on the outside with the sledgehammer. Then pretty much stayed in the ring after the first finisher. If he reverses your finishers, keep the fight on the outside until you manage to hit one. (I.E beat him up to get momentum. Get him in the ring to try it out.) good thing is, he seems not to reverse the sledgehammer strikes when he has a finisher because AI is set on him using it. I defeated him after two finishers.

Also, if he has a comeback. Keep out of his way.

Honestly, I didn't have any trouble with Bundy. Once I got my system down I quickly beat the streak with everyone. Said system being lots of chair shots and ring bell shots, lots of reversals, staying outside the ring as much as possible, etc. Also, always save up a finisher and have another one ready...so if he counters one, you have a backup.

I also stand by my strategy that I posted yesterday^ I ran through all opponents needed to beat 'Taker for the unlockables and did them all first try. Sledgehammer over and over and only enter the ring for a finisher.

Archived