IGN First (Lots of info coming this month)

UndertakerMinistry

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

somebody from 2k could be in big bother, the tweet has been deleted though

"ready for some monday night wars soon? #mondaynighwars2k15"

I missed out on the nostalgia modes from games like WWE '13 and 2K14, so I actually wouldn't mind this, as long as they improve on other modes and gameplay.

How would this work without Goldberg though? I think this is fake.

I take what Goldberg said with a grain of salt just like everything else including this. Goldberg didn't even completely deny it by the way. he said if he was not mistaken, he wasn't in. not a typical blunt Goldberg response. as far as Im concerned we won't know till the 16th and it'll either be true or it won't.

I'll be positive for once. I hope it's true. Wcw mode or a Monday night war attitude vs wcw mode. either way

I'd be stoked. forget the haters. theres also rumors about a career mode so you non nostalgic current marks can be happy too. best of all worlds really isn't all that bad.

I'll be positive for once. I hope it's true. Wcw mode or a Monday night war attitude vs wcw mode. either way

I'd be stoked. forget the haters. theres also rumors about a career mode so you non nostalgic current marks can be happy too. best of all worlds really isn't all that bad.

Who's this dude again?

Wonder if we only get next-gen screens and videos? I want to see current-gen graphics!

I doubt they'll show 360/PS3 graphics on monday, first they'll try to knock everyone over with 8th gen tech. I'd assume 7th gen will get shown mid month as things settle down a little with things to focus on

Who's this dude again?

cute

It's Monday! :D well here, anyway. Not sure about anywhere else.

It's 3AM here :)

I loved the WWE 12 story mode, except for all the backstage fights of course.

Oh God, the nightmares

I remember wanting to break the disc every time I saw Vader and Booker T backstage.

Archived