IGN First (Lots of info coming this month)

UndertakerMinistry

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't think it's live.

for those i have seen around here, at the ign boards and at the 2k boards saying they hope greggy doesn't touch the game because of that match he had where he spammed the ddt... ok first off yeah he's a snake and i have seen him super hype these games in the past only to kick them to the curb at launch with his true feelings... most of the time his reviews on WWE games reflects exactly how the boards sound 1-2 months after the game is out. but now to my point... Greggy was asked by several users of the IGN Smackdown boards that year if he could spam running grapples when playing the match to show them exactly what goes on online, greg delivered on that request. maybe i stalk these boards to much and remember too much but i do remember his intention was to show williams and everyone else at thq how broken gameplay can be.

i'm not a fan but i feel the need to defend him here.

but seriously guys... STING IS IN THE GAME!

Apologies if someone has already said it.

But how often will there be info?

Is it just once a week and it's spread out over the month? Or is it little chunks if info everyday through the month?

Yeah it seems it'll be once a week through out the month,The show covers a game or two per month and they already said the coverage for is game Starts Monday and not just ON Monday

Apologies if someone has already said it.

But how often will there be info?

Is it just once a week and it's spread out over the month? Or is it little chunks if info everyday through the month?

Yeah it seems it'll be once a week through out the month,The show covers a game or two per month and they already said the coverage for is game Starts Monday and not just ON Monday
Thanks!

Ah! The wait is killing me! The wait always sucks in anticipation of the new game each year.

Their marketing is cool this year. For the first time in a long time, I really am hyped.

I like it as well. I actually prefer getting info closer to the release date (like this year). Getting info early on was cool and all but then it made the wait until release seem way longer imo. Not sure if it's because of their marketing strategy, it's a new company, it'll be the first WWE game on PS4 and X-Box One or some other reason, but I'm definitely more hyped this time around than in previous years.

If it is like their previous IGN Firsts, Destiny and Forza Horizon 2, it will have new information, videos, pictures, gameplay, interviews etc. near enough every day.

IGN really goes for it with the IGN First month.

Now this is getting me excited & remember the roster reveal is less than 2 weeks away, so expect a lot of info coming this week.

If it is like their previous IGN Firsts, Destiny and Forza Horizon 2, it will have new information, videos, pictures, gameplay, interviews etc. near enough every day.

IGN really goes for it with the IGN First month.

Oh damn, is that what they usually do with IGN First? Now i'm getting even more hyped.

Archived