The Worst Model

#TheMikeOwens

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This makes me want to see what the graphics for next gen will looks like even more. The models for this series really took a step for the worse in SvR 2011 I think when they started to have these weird looking shoulders and upper bodies that they never had in real life. After that it all just went down hill from there with atrocities like the WWE 12 Booker T, that awful Cactus Jack WWE 13, and the ones we've mentioned here for 2K14.

Roman Reigns.. his basic height and build is so off. He looks so small!

Dolph Ziggler.. something about his head just bugs me, I don't know if it's the way the mouth motion is that makes it look off with his cheeks and jaw.. big puffy cheeks and small jaw or if it's the obvious hair texture. They should just give him more frizzy hair and not the whole attempted slicked back version.

Wade Barrett, wish they'd get his eyes/eyebrows right.

Daniel Bryan.. the texture they gave him makes him look really, really pale on his forehead/brow.

Roman Reigns - not buff or tall enough, bad hair- one of the worst models in recent times

heath Slater- overly large head, been like this since WWE 12

Daniel Bryan- wrong hair, wrong beard, stupid ring jacket that looks like a grandad cardigan

I don't think they have ever got Mark Henry right, he looks tiny compared to nearly everyone except maybe Rey Mysterio. He looks like 5'6 with flat arms and a tiny head, I feel like crap playing as him. I don't know why he consistanty looks awful when Big E, King Kong Bundy and Yokozuna (brand new models) are spot on.

Wade Barrett is really skinny and a couple of inches short.

Heath Slater and Sheamus, both have gigantic heads, look way too tall and just look awkward.

Out of the divas, Layla looks weird, she's not that tall in real life but in the game she is a dwarf, she even hovers above the ground when doing certain moves.

Hopefully they start from scratch with 2k15 and have genuine meaurements of the wrestlers. No more 6'10 Sheamus and 5'2 Mark Henry please.

The graphics weren't perfect in the last few games, but they weren't ugly to be honest. It was the character body shapes that really ruined them. The textures could have been better, but with such awful body shapes they would still look like crap. Like Hogan with those wide shoulders, Reigns with a small body and weird hair, and that Horse looking Booker T. If they can get correct body morphs on the old systems coupled with proper looking textures it will be a humongous improvement over the last few games. I mean, SvR 2007 had great looking and realistic looking models compared to 2k14 despite the older textures.

Oh yeah, before I forget, Million $ Mans model is horrible.

Archived