What's the deal with..............................

JLRAVER08

during a Defeat The Streak Match against Taker that when you get close to victory the lights go out and takers behind you while the lighting is dark purple? also is there a way to stop taker from doing the goozle when he's on his back and you go to pick him up? those are 2 things in the match that throws me off in getting a victory.

I think they are just those added things to make the undertaker seem harder the gogoplata thing that happens does infact happen a lot the main thing you should do is not grab him until he is up again. When he is really hurt and on the ground that thing will happen like almost everytime so you just gotta way for him to get up on his own. Also the tombstone he does there isn't as strong of a tombstone he does as a finisher it seems like it is but it really isnt so there is more of a chance to counter it. Also if you have a chance RUN towards the ropes. When he did that to me the other day I ran towards the ropes and spear him and used a submission hold to make him tap out. Always get his resilency out on the outside of the ring or something and submission can help a lot because one you get him to use the resliency then getting him in the submission hold the next time he will be powerless to stop it .

Archived