using Superheavyweights in Defeat the Streak..................

JLRAVER08

it was asking for others opinions and advice on how to approach using superheavyweights to defeat the streak, omit Batista from the list now defeated the streak with him. and out of Big Show and Tensai who's the better man for the job? just wondering which one would be better to use or that particular WM Match. and once again if you don't like the topics I post don't go on them to read them.

I beat taker with chairs galore but he reverse my stuff no matter what. also I think they are really sticking it to CM Punk on WWE 2K14 because I'm having a hell of a time trying to beat taker with him.

Are you using default movesets? Because that could be your problem. I personally hate the movesets in these games and try my best to correct them. Punk was one of those people. Which made it easier to defeat Taker as I knew what move I wanted and what position it was in. It massively helps.

As for Big Show or Tensai. I really don't know why it isn't a handicap match like it was at Wrestlemania XIX (19) but anyway I used Big Show because I also fixed his Moveset.

The hardest one for me was HBK. I literally tried about 50 times. It's little surprise too that when I finally beat Taker it was the best match I played, points wise, despite lasting only eleven minutes. I did manage to reverse the tombstone a few times which helped as SCM sucks in this game but I did use that to win.

Archived