Ideas for a Cena heel gimmick?

EstebanThe17

So I'll turn Cena heel right away, won't use him for some time until he comes back with a heel gimmick.

As I expect him to be a Superstar head, I'll also give him a new ring gear and shirt.

A couple of days ago I read quite a interesting comment which was about his new catchphrase:

Instead of "You can't see me" he'll become some sort of heel thinking that everyone is just jealous of his accomplishments and therefore becomes: "You can't BE me"-Cena.

Do you like that idea?
Any other ideas for a proper use of Cena as a heel? (Except: "Just leave him with the gimmick he already has lol")

Just leave him with the gimmick he already has lol

But seriously...let him be obsessed with the idea that he's the greatest thing in wrestling ever. Let WWE's perspective on him become Cena. Let him use phrases like "I will take all your support and put it on me". Let him rank other pepeople by their world titles and everybody without one is a third class citizen.

Just leave him with the gimmick he already has lol

But seriously...let him be obsessed with the idea that he's the greatest thing in wrestling ever. Let WWE's perspective on him become Cena. Let him use phrases like "I will take all your support and put it on me". Let him rank other pepeople by their world titles and everybody without one is a third class citizen.

I like. I think what I'll do is injure him and make him come back as a badass. The story is that he's tired of the "You can't wrestle" chants and he's tryna prove that he deserved the titles he's won. I'll bring back his old prototype attire and put my own dark spin on it and then give him an updated moveset and a new finisher. Kinda like AJ Styles when he was doing the dark Trust No One thing, but I don't know if I'll make him heel yet.

Have him turn on his fan base for cheering whoever your top faces are over him, jealous that they are getting the attention and he believes he's still the face of the company and everyone else is underneath him.

Would you guys change his attire somehow? I'm not sure what I'm going to do with him, but I think it'll end up with him being the leader of a stable. Thought of giving him just making his pants black, but that doesnt really seem enough for me.

that will be determined on what new (if any) attire caw parts we get. regardless, he should drop the 'jorts' and bright colours and wear something black and sinister.

I would make him the exact same, that alone gets him boos already.

I wouldn't change him to have a dark attire, too obvious, he would get much more heat with a garish, tacky attire.

As for moveset I take out that stupid U Cant C Me punch every year, has he ever done it in real life? I also use the Power Of The Punch as his chain fist punch.

His persona is good right now for me, as the crowd already yells "Cena Sucks, let's go." I thought to have John Cena be the guy that we see on TV, loved by the fans but hated by a majority of the locker room, who aim to get a piece of Cena and beat in the face of the company.

I think most are right. You could leave him the exact same, and it would be even better for heel heat. Let him brag about how he is the greatest pro wrestler ever, because of his 15 title reigns.

A shirt that says Cenation and a ghostbuster cross through it

or Rise to Hate like the rise above hate shirt

plain black wrist and armbands

or

a huge difference in his attire

Chris Jericho went from tights to Trunks so maybe he goes from shorts to like tights or something idk

Then i would Make it to where he doesn't think he has changed but he thinks the Audience has changed so maybe not much of a change except a lot more arrogance

I'm also turning Cena heel and tweaking him,I don't do story creations anymore but if I did I would do what basically others are saying and I'd mostly get inspired by Hollywood Hogan and Hollywood Rock,As for my attire change it'll basically be the same except baggy long jean shorts or jean pants/no arm bands/heelish shirt and black&white or black&red colors

Rise to Hate like the rise above hate shirt

I actually really like that.

I was originally going to leave Cena as a face, but now I'm reconsidering. If I were to make him a heel, I wouldn't give him a personality where he thinks he's the greatest as I don't think that goes well with him. I would basically keep him how he is except I'd make him a lot more serious and not talk as much.

As for his attire, I'd basically keep it the same. But I'd change the logos on his shirt, wrist and arm bands as well as maybe change his hat to a beanie instead. I'd probably also add hand tape to at least one of his hands. If possible, I'd also see how some facial stubble would look as well. I also wouldn't make his new attire all dark as that'd seem too obvious (as keezer1 said). I'd basically keep the same color scheme he has now but replace all the bright and vibrant colors with something more dull and lifeless.

Another thing, I'll mostly likely use Something New by Rev Theory as his new theme song if I decide to make him a heel (if we can even use custom songs on the PS4 version, which I now realize may not even happen).

Archived