Your Plans for _____

DovePunch

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since he and Ryback will probably be a tag team in the game by default, I'll keep it like that for a while. They'll start having issues with one another which will lead to them having a feud (Curtis being the face out of this). After the feud, I'll push him to be a main eventer.

Next: Dolph Ziggler

Fandango will hold the US title for about 3 months and feud with Kofi Kingston. Fandango will keep denying Kofi the title and eventually go onto win the MITB and be a US and WHC holder. he will cash in on Kofi who got a shot after winning a tournament and beating ADR for the title. This will continue the Fandango and Kofi feud

Next: Kofi Kingston

Mid carder and the odd IC or US title, maybe even a shot at the world title

Rob Van Dam

Used to put over other stars. Used in multi-wrestler matches for mid-card championships but unlikely to get a run with the title. Will be seen as a legitimate threat to the likes of Damien Sandow, Christian, Bo Dallas & other mid-carders and not just a Heath Slater-like jobber.

With that in mind...

Heath Slater

Leader of the Rock'n'Rock Invasion, BABEH!

Seriously...Slater will team up with the Rock in order to attempt to beat the 4 year undefeated streak of the Minnesota Wrecking Crew (Brock Lesnar & Curtis Axel), but fail. After that he will feud with the Rock over the leadership of this two man tag-team (Rock'n'Rock Invasion). After that he will probably be in my Upper Midcard again

Next: Sin Cara

Archived