WWE Show Discussion

Jeb ★

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because nothing is worse than Cena. Dude just flat-out sucks and only knows how to *Censored* promising feuds, storylines, superstars up. The fact that he's had 15 World Title reigns will go down as one of the biggest embarrassments in history. What justifies that? Nothing, the fans at home are tired of him, the fans in attendance are tired of him. He literally doesn't have a single redeeming quality. I want Lesnar to lose the title to someone else asap, but I definitely want him to beat Cena for it. His reign is just unacceptable and forced, like his numerous others. I can't bear him for one second. I'm not sure if you're a fan of him (if you are, I can kinda see why you differ), but personally, I've had just about enough of the guy and now it's reached the boiling point.

That's why I'm different. I actually like Cena and respect what he has done for the company. He is not as bad as people make him out to be, and I'm one of the people who actually like and are entertained by him despite not being my favorite superstar. His feud with Bray Wyatt was actually good though, at least to me. Wyatt was perfectly fine feuding with him.

What did Cena do last night that got people pissed off?

Wait, he wasn't even on the show!

HE'S DA CHAMP! HE SHOULD BE ON EVERY SHOW!

PEOPLE ARE FICKLE

BITCH ABOUT SEEING CENA

BITCH ABOUT NOT SEEING HIM ON THE SHOW

LIKE, WHAT

M3J what are you even talking about, nobody's not even bitching about Cena not being on the show last night. That was a miracle

I asked why people reacted the way they did on the first page.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

What did Cena do last night that got people pissed off?

Wait, he wasn't even on the show!

HE'S DA CHAMP! HE SHOULD BE ON EVERY SHOW!

Archived