WWE Show Discussion

Jeb ★

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Definitely.

vBZuqLz.jpg

Nah, Bo is still undefeated.

Shit, you're right. Brock better not stop Bo from reaching 22-0.

I want every week the crowd to chant we *censored*ing hate you at him.

I want them to throw their trash at him.

I want Lesnar to get buried.

You're old enough for your wants not to hurt you

Ehh, no *censored*s given. I'm going to be a little bitch about Lesnar winning at SS because that *Censored* doesn't deserve a title shot, let alone a reign right now.

He deserves it more than Cena, and this is coming from a guy who isn't even a fan of Brock.

Ehh, no *censored*s given. I'm going to be a little bitch about Lesnar winning at SS because that *Censored* doesn't deserve a title shot, let alone a reign right now.

He deserves it more than Cena, and this is coming from a guy who isn't even a fan of Brock.

He's already broken the Streak, what more does he need?

Cena is the first guy in there and the last one out everyday, shows up every week, and pretty much loves his job with everything around it.

Brock does not do such anymore, he's only in it for the money right now. He's done nothing to show me that he needs a title reign. We will hardly ever see him on RAW when/if he becomes champion. I don't mind some part-timers, but the fact that one who doesn't care will get one (same as Dwayne, to an extent) pains me, especially it being *censored*ing Lesnar.

SEfx4kL.jpg

WIN.

Cena is the first guy in there and the last one out everyday, shows up every week, and pretty much loves his job with everything around it.

Brock does not do such anymore, he's only in it for the money right now. He's done nothing to show me that he needs a title reign. We will hardly ever see him on RAW when/if he becomes champion. I don't mind some part-timers, but the fact that one who doesn't care will get one (same as Dwayne, to an extent) pains me, especially it being *censored*ing Lesnar.

SEfx4kL.jpg

WIN.

Invalid point. There are FAR more people who think Brock should get a title shot after breaking the streak over John Cena who has had too many for doing nothing. Of course he's in it for the money, but I doubt he'd be in the WWE taking losses to people before Taker if he didn't like it at least a bit.

Invalid point. There are FAR more people who think Brock should get a title shot after breaking the streak over John Cena who has had too many for doing nothing. Of course he's in it for the money, but I doubt he'd be in the WWE taking losses to people before Taker if he didn't like it at least a bit.

Cena was the obvious option after DB had to vacate it, tbh. That, we knew was gonna happen. I'd have rather had him than anyone else right now, imo. It makes sense for Brock to have it after the momentum behind it, but I personally do not wanna see a guy who doesn't show up often with that title. Even if it's some of the part timers we all enjoy, although some of them perform more than Lesnar does.

Because nothing is worse than Cena. Dude just flat-out sucks and only knows how to *Censored* promising feuds, storylines, superstars up. The fact that he's had 15 World Title reigns will go down as one of the biggest embarrassments in history. What justifies that? Nothing, the fans at home are tired of him, the fans in attendance are tired of him. He literally doesn't have a single redeeming quality. I want Lesnar to lose the title to someone else asap, but I definitely want him to beat Cena for it. His reign is just unacceptable and forced, like his numerous others. I can't bear him for one second. I'm not sure if you're a fan of him (if you are, I can kinda see why you differ), but personally, I've had just about enough of the guy and now it's reached the boiling point.

Archived