Your preferred Undertaker

Vapor

Look wise, I'll always admire the Original Deadman look as I grew up watching this Taker.

In ring, The Deadman era (2005-2011) was of course Taker's best in ring work.

I also happen to enjoy a lot his Big Evil run. Both persona and in ring wise.

I was never a big fan of BikerTaker as it just seemed to come out of nowhere.

Well, before he 'mysteriously departed' in September 1999.. they were heading toward the ABA Gimmick with Taker.. he started wearing bandanas, and the leather vest backstage doing promos with Big Show.

As for my favourite Taker? I prefered Ministry/Lord Of Darkness.. he was just incredibly evil, scared the hell out of me as I was around 11 yrs old at the time. But I loved all his Personas really.

Kinda hard to choose cause I like all of them. Each persona had something about it that made him tick.

WESTERN MORTICIAN Taker was a one of a kind character in an era where characters were strong. He was unique but kinda had a lot of bad matches.

ORIGINAL DEADMAN Taker was a step beyond the first incarnation. He was more intimidating AND he was involved in some pretty good matches in an era where the roster was at its weakest.

LORD OF DARKNESS Taker would probably be my favorite. Around that time the Attitude Era was starting to get into full swing and he was still putting on good matches, despite having severe health issues.

MINISTRY Taker. Most controversial incarnation ever.

This guy legitimately scared me when he left Big Boss Man hanging from the Hell In A Cell at WrestleMania 15. That's how creepy he was.

AMERICAN BAD ASS Taker is easily my favorite cause it was pretty much what he was like behind the smoke and mirrors. Plus look at that pic of him. I'd be scared of Biker Taker rather than any of the Deadman incarnations if I ever crossed paths with him.

BIG EVIL Taker, same as American Bad Ass. Only with shorter hair and a lot more intimidating, especially when he was wearing a hoodie.

HYBRID DEADMAN Taker was all right. It was cool to see his Deadman incarnation again.

THE DEADMAN Taker, if not for American Bad Ass and Big Evil Taker, would be my favorite. His earliest incarnation had some God awful matches. As he got older, his matches got better especially if he was in there with a good partner. But this one? He was older, had numerous surgeries and was more broken down. YET this one put on some kick-ass matches for such a long period. It's almost impossible to find a bad match from him during this timeframe. He was just that good.

DEFENDING THE STREAK Taker reminded me of those old kung-fu masters looking for some young whimper-snapper to take him down so he can retire in peace. And with the type of career that he had, it was kinda fitting. Even though I miss the long hair.

2007 Taker with the leather pants was the worst. He was fat and wasn't very intimidating. Guess that's why that look didn't last very long.

I think you mean 2005/2006. Taker was in the best shape of his life in 2007.

DEavV0N.jpg

Yeah. I was basing my comment on the video game version of him SvR '06 when he wore those leather pants. Taker is in prime shape in that pic.

Archived