Undertaker and Lesnar's role in WWE 2K15

Spot Callerz Wrestling

Well I was just sitting and thinking to myself what could 2K (and THQ) do to top last year's Undertaker Streak mode. I know its not possible for anyone to look into the future but the mode could have been a bit more appropriate this upcoming game having lost at this past Wrestlemania. I feel as though Taker deserves some sort of recognition THIS year as well, possibly a Streak Timeline(with option to win at WM30) sort of deal with a fantasy WM31 match against Sting. I just feel that something special should be done to celebrate the end of the streak, even Brock Lesnar should get something special in this year's game. He would have honestly been one of the best picks for the game cover( maybe Lesnar, Cena, and Reigns or Lesnar alone). Not sure what they could do with Lesnar since he would not be able have his Kurt Angle or Benoit angles in the series but maybe just highlight a few other points of his career like his first world title win, 2002-2004( Ruthless Aggression) run and his top matches since returning. Just food for thought let me know what you guys think.

THQ can't do a damn thing to top last years game.

It was pretty predictable about the streak, Taker had an interview a few years before that and said Lesnar was the only guy he'd ever let end the streak and that he is using that to convince Lesnar to return. Kinda like how HBK said in an interview 1 year before he retired that he was retiring and that the next wrestle mania would be his last. I was only shocked that Vince allowed then to break the Streak.

Did Lesnar deserve it? No, did Heyman need the push as a manager lol hell no Heyman is already a god in advertising and being a manager.

The Undertaker needs to retire and he should be inducted into the HOF next year to show for the streak, no match just have taker and sting face to face then celebrating together takers career.

Well... last year, we already beat (or defended) the streak.

How about Be or Beat the Beast, mode? What if they released a compilation tape of, briefly, Undertaker's streak at Wrestlemania. Commentators are saying how its the most legendary streak in history, has not been beaten. Then, all off a sudden *Lesner's music plays* (or at least that guitar riff), and Paul Heyman's voice over of "My client, Brock Lesner...." repeats, as they show the final moments of the match, the crowd reaction, and finally, 21-1.

Now, the mode begins. A cutscene shows Paul Heyman (in-game) giving an open challenge to the WWE Locker room to Beat the Beast incarnate, Brock Lesner. He states all of Brock's achievements and then throws the gauntlet down. Now, in Be the Beast mode, it'd be a slobber knocker match where you would play as Brock against the entire roster, hell, created superstars too. If you win, Be the Beast, you get your achievement/trophy and a cutscene, showing bodies littered all over the arena. Brock walks up the ramp, stepping on and over beaten superstars, gets to the top of the ramp, his music hits and the titantron flashes "21-1" with his logo in the back of it. The mode ends with Brock flexing in the camera, Paul Heyman yelling his name, and Cole (being the tool that he is), commentating how never before has the WWE seen a monster such as him.

In Beat the Beast, same beginning but you choose a wrestler and have a boss-battle against Brock Lesner. Paul is in his corner, shouting and hyping up Brock. You beat Brock (it shouldn't be easy), and he leaves the arena (hint that he's leaving the WWE for good) while clutching his side, the fans are cheering you, and the commentators declare you as "The one who beat the one in twenty one and one." As an added bonus, (don't know if its a good idea. Let's say if you hit an objective like, steal Brock's finisher/counter the F-5, like in the WM 30 match), Undertaker appears at the top of the ramp (after Brock and Paul has left), camera close-up on him, and he tips his hat to you as the camera pans to your wrestler.

And unlockables could be the WM 30 Undertaker match, Brock's early matches/run in with Taker (including the UFC thing), fan reaction pictures/videos, wrestler reactions via interview. Pics would be the stills taken during and after the pin count.

How about Be or Beat the Beast, mode? What if they released a compilation tape of, briefly, Undertaker's streak at Wrestlemania. Commentators are saying how its the most legendary streak in history, has not been beaten. Then, all off a sudden *Lesner's music plays* (or at least that guitar riff), and Paul Heyman's voice over of "My client, Brock Lesner...." repeats, as they show the final moments of the match, the crowd reaction, and finally, 21-1.

Now, the mode begins. A cutscene shows Paul Heyman (in-game) giving an open challenge to the WWE Locker room to Beat the Beast incarnate, Brock Lesner. He states all of Brock's achievements and then throws the gauntlet down. Now, in Be the Beast mode, it'd be a slobber knocker match where you would play as Brock against the entire roster, hell, created superstars too. If you win, Be the Beast, you get your achievement/trophy and a cutscene, showing bodies littered all over the arena. Brock walks up the ramp, stepping on and over beaten superstars, gets to the top of the ramp, his music hits and the titantron flashes "21-1" with his logo in the back of it. The mode ends with Brock flexing in the camera, Paul Heyman yelling his name, and Cole (being the tool that he is), commentating how never before has the WWE seen a monster such as him.

In Beat the Beast, same beginning but you choose a wrestler and have a boss-battle against Brock Lesner. Paul is in his corner, shouting and hyping up Brock. You beat Brock (it shouldn't be easy), and he leaves the arena (hint that he's leaving the WWE for good) while clutching his side, the fans are cheering you, and the commentators declare you as "The one who beat the one in twenty one and one." As an added bonus, (don't know if its a good idea. Let's say if you hit an objective like, steal Brock's finisher/counter the F-5, like in the WM 30 match), Undertaker appears at the top of the ramp (after Brock and Paul has left), camera close-up on him, and he tips his hat to you as the camera pans to your wrestler.

And unlockables could be the WM 30 Undertaker match, Brock's early matches/run in with Taker (including the UFC thing), fan reaction pictures/videos, wrestler reactions via interview. Pics would be the stills taken during and after the pin count.

Holy shit.

I feel as though Taker deserves some sort of recognition THIS year as well, possibly a Streak Timeline(with option to win at WM30) sort of deal with a fantasy WM31 match against Sting.

I'd be all for it under one condition: every Wrestlemania opponent Undertaker has ever had be in the game (yes even Giant Gonzales).

You my friend are innovative

Holy shit.

Mind BLOWN!!!!!!

Marijuana is your friend, guys. Thank you :happy: . Thought of something else:

I also thought about explaining how Be the Beast would play out. It'd be a slobber knocker, but what when the opposing superstars, they would double up on you. It be a mixture of 1 on 1's, handicaps (2-3), based on your superstar's tag teams (in universe.) So Brock would be facing Dolph Ziggler, then face all three of the Wyatt family. Maybe have them hit a promo in-game cutscene before running to the ring. Heyman could hit his promos.

I just hope Defeat The Streak is still in with new stuff added, new reversals or OMG moments would make it killer. Other than that mode I don't use Taker much unless he appears in a cool random Universe match.

I will make Brock WWE Champ and see where it goes from there.

Archived