Xavier Woods confirmed?

NickRedMachine

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he's excited to be in a game with Sting? Xavier must've forgotten the time he was in a match w/ the Stonger

35jeepz.jpg

If 2k is smart, and gives us superstar heads for everyone this time around. It'll be fun to make Consequences Creed. I always thought he should've been in the TNA IMPACT game

Move wise. We can get some useful stuff. His cool little Kip-up Clothesline. I'm sure Bryan Williams will watch a youtube "Top Ten Moves of..." video....and we can get the CreedDT and the Springboard Swing DDT. [which could be used for Diego and a CAW of DJ Z, respectively]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L71yVktAbo

''I'm going to be in the same video game as Sting?''

That's what he thinks :laugh:

Nah, he;ll be in.............personally I've been disappointed with the way WWE have treated him.........he should be like his Consequences Creed Character with his high flying moves........but then again with no Cruiserweight Title, what use is he to WWE?

Bring back the Cruiserweight Title.

I'll probably push him but won't let him win the belt. And occasionally use him as a jobber or a mixed tag partner with some diva storyline.

As if a lot of you care about what I am going to do with him..lol just putting it out there

Doesn't reallu confirm he in

neither did the Sid/Honky Tonk Man tweets, but everyone flocked to them.

I'd say that Xavier is pretty credible. They wouldn't have uploaded that video with him saying it if it weren't true. Plus those backstage segments are scripted for the most part.

Not realky they put in cuz it helps promotr the game it doesnt prove he in the game

No. That "Sid" twitter was confirmed as a couple years ago, when the owner got into a thing with Reby Sky. Honky Tonk Man is just an attention whore, hence why he does so many shoots. Xavier on WWE's channel saying "oh man, I'm in the same game as Sting? Awesome!" is pretty solid. It's not in-stone, but I'd say it increased his chances significantly.

Archived