Batista was once fined $100,000 for bleeding

Bushy.

Eddie must've cut the biggest damn gash

Probably hit the supratrochlear artery.

Go cut your head open then. It's also in place for the wrestler's health too. Diseases like AIDS can be spread when wrestlers bust themselves open.

...Which is why WWE doesn't employ people who have diseases...

Didn't Bob Orton have Hep C when he came in during Randy's feud with Undertaker in 2005? AND he bled during one of the matches he was in. I'm not sure if WWE knew before hand but assuming they didn't, this probably played a factor in the "no blood" deal.....

It was wildly publicized that noone who was involved in managing the match in WWE knew about it beforehand and Undertaker was furious when he found out.

A furious Taker? Bob was probably in deep shit.

Jericho told the story at london is jericho the referee chioda the booker dean malenko and Jericho were fined 5000 each jericho got away with it because he went straight to Vince and apologised afterwards if he didn't he would have been fined 100,000 aswell. batista bladed jericho new he wanted to but kinda said do what you want I'm winning the belt. AND BATISA PAID ALL THE FINES DATANIMAL#.

Eddie must've cut the biggest damn gash

Probably hit the supratrochlear artery.

Go cut your head open then. It's also in place for the wrestler's health too. Diseases like AIDS can be spread when wrestlers bust themselves open.

...Which is why WWE doesn't employ people who have diseases...

cowboy bob orton remember how pissed taker got

Why did Batista pay everyone else's fine?

He caused it by blading, probably thought it would be a nice thing to do so the guys aren't paying 5k for something they didn't do

So he's not that big of a douche after all. I'm shocked.

Still bullshit that he was fined 100k though.

The match with jbl and eddie was pretty bad but I think the worst I have ever seen was the mass transit incident with new jack in ecw that was crazy.

the whole thing was a mass. That kid wasn't even a wrestler. >.<

...yet he still played a heel after the cut and cursed at the crowd...

Man this company is really taking its no-blood policy a bit too serious.

Right. I would've loved to see Bray Wyatt busted open on live TV. But they'd probably take the camera off him to stop it.

Archived