Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ernez

Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9n8g2JO4ZE

A glimpse of what I'm working on for the next 15 months or so. And......

.......welp, this is gonna be weird to explain but whatever. I love Mega Man 2 to death and there was a fanmade game based off the Mega Man 2 engine and My Little Pony franchise with a really good soundtrack. So I thought to myself, a year ago, it would be cool to take the soundtrack of Mega Pony and put it together with the gameplay of Mega Man 2. Well I found a way and this was the results. One of the longest video I had to edit and put together in a LONG time. You'd have to go back to at least 2011 when I went through the amount of editing I had to endure for lengthy videos like these.

Happy with what I did anyways.

Edited by lightning116

I managed to sync the ring motion in Nakamura's entrance. The intro does not sync up but for me, the ring motion is better to have sync up than the intro.

Edited by fivestarpny018

Usually I would upload a channel intro at the start of the new year. This year I have a dilemma. I made two of them and uploaded them both to my channel.

I only intend on keeping one up on my main channel while the other will go to my backup channel with a few tweaks behind it, but which one do you think should stay and which should go?

Edit:

I went with the second one.

Edited by lightning116

The second edition of Saturday Night's Main Event that I've done on my channel. Will upload the remaining parts here after I'm done on my end.

I don't recall if I ever posted it in this topic, but I made this back in 2011 and to say that feedback has been nice would be an understatement.

Did this for fun for one of my caws.