Youtube Channel

Ernez

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If you haven't yet, you may all want to get your asses over to the Youtube Studio app and make some changes before December. The FTC is enforcing the COPPA Rule on Youtubers, so if your channel and vids aren't meant for young children, which I assume that no one here's is, you'll have to head over to the Youtube Studio feature and confirm it in the settings. FTC will apparently be enforcing this by December 9th.

https://www.ftc.gov/news-events/blogs/business-blog/2019/11/youtube-channel-owners-your-content-directed-children

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Have multiple videos on the back burner to be uploaded, will have to go to my friends house to do so. Me and my friends first win in Blackout, which was in January last year, Me and my bestfriend first win in warzone, and a Fallout 76 video with my Bestfriend doing a full journey searching for The Mothman, which i did a good bit of editing. Do want to do multiple projects later on

On ?8?/?19?/?2020 at 8:05 PM, Ernez said:

Nice graphics presentation. What program are you using for that stuff? I'm always interested by those sort of things when I see these caw shows on YouTube.

Here's my main intro for mine. Using Adobe Premiere Elements, Magix, Blender, Inkscape, Paint and Corel. Looking for some feedback....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcOF0zg0vw8

6 hours ago, cmhunter7g2 said:

Nice graphics presentation. What program are you using for that stuff? I'm always interested by those sort of things when I see these caw shows on YouTube.

Here's my main intro for mine. Using Adobe Premiere Elements, Magix, Blender, Inkscape, Paint and Corel. Looking for some feedback....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcOF0zg0vw8

Thanks! I like yours too! I use photoshop to make the logos or whatever and sony vegas to edit the vid. That's all.

• 2 months later...

Finally got around to post my bestfriend and I first(only) Warzone Victory video. We didn't even have loadout weapons nor perks lol

I have a Blackout video from very early last year, and a Fallout 76 fun video my bestfriend and I did. Searched for the Mothman. Fun fact, because of this video we did there, I got him a Fallout Mothman Funko Pop. All hail Mothman

Now I have multiple videos on the backburner to upload soon. A Dead by Daylight video(encountered a hacker) multiple GTA Online videos, a Ghost Recon, and maybe a 76 video(what I want to do is add Benny Hill music but I'm scared it'll get copyright struck, maybe something that sounds like it) ect. Wanna record more, have a few funny things I edited in in DBD and GTA. Yeah I'm not getting views(at the moment, still hope) but its kinda fun going back through old videos and editing them. All of them are when I had Hughesnet, so my GTA Online videos are a bit glitchy. When I do more it won't be

Been having fun editing my videos for my channel, its S*** editing because its Windows Movie Maker and VSDC Free Video Editor. I put a highlight clip infront of the video it self just for fun. And I then transition to a GTA Online Screen Picture with an audio clip of one of my favorite videos from my GTA, My laughing fit I've posted here before. Its dumb but funny, want to make it entertaining. 

I really want to get my friends back to playing GTA Online or something other than Fortnite(have 3 on the way to make) I would love to do the heists or something. Now I'm in better moods and spirits 

Archived