Youtube Channel

Ernez

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Me and 2 of my friends got together the day after my birthday and later on we recorded a few episodes of Undertale, takes a minute because it was like Chaos and took me a bit to get into it and failed at P.T. Mostly I tried to get jumps care with no luck

And I guess we are calling ourselfs Tronnex T (Triset) Ronn(Ronnie) Ex(TrexFireproof) took me a bit to think of a name, wrote this and they both liked it

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to Ernez for redirecting me here...

For about 3 years I've been running a CAW /CAF and since moving in with my newest housemate we've actually started putting commentary on the live shows, I'd love to get some feedback and this seems the best place to find people who "get it" or may appreciate what's gone into trying to make this as close to a real product as we can get with the game. Of course we have a long way to go but feedback is welcome.

The playlist starts from the most recent and moves back chronologically so if you're wanting a feel for storyline you may want to start a few episodes back.

N.E.W.: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyVGLXM74YYp4MRp9dBnZToXAlQ72jOB0

Thanks in advance, I look forward to the comments!

Great work on that video, Brandon-X.... I followed your Twitch channel so I can keep up with any future content.

Its appreciated! I intend to stream way more once 2K19 comes out.

Also nice to see my name-change hasnt confused as many this time around. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did a few more Undertale with my friends, the chaos lol.

I do want to play A Way Out with one of my friends that's in the Undertale videos. I know the whole story SPOILERS

I'm choosing Vincent because he is actually a cop and I really want to hear his reaction. Main reason I want to do this collab that :lol:

Also may collab with the other person in the Undertale videos by maybe voicing characters from her art work videos. And I do want to get back and finish other playthroughs. Even though no one watches them, hell maybe one day, I'll get 1 or 2 :lol:

Ok not my channel but have to share, was gonna post this in Good Things but since it was related to YouTube I'll post it here

Backstory First

The Merkins on Youtube who do song parodies with Horror characters(Freddy, Jason, Michael, Leatherface, and Ghostface) Done Slashstreet Boys(Backstreet Boys) and I'll Kill You That Way(I Want It That Way) during that song Leatherface sang and it was country(Which I Love) and was cut off

They now released a video called Friends With No Faces(Friends In Low Places) which is now one of my favorite YouTube videos now

Please go check them out, they are Fantastic

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nothing Special but thought to post here since it was the hardest I laughed since last year when I saw Jeff Dunham. And this was a night I spent at my bestfriends place at the time(dont ask) and stayed up all night playing games. Same night I got my first(and only) Blackout win

Archived