Youtube Channel

Ernez

Links to all 3 of my WWEGames Channels (started in 2k16)

Current WWE

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3yxUPr9veKt7XszTdKyP_Q

WCW (started from Clash of Champions PPV in April 96) currently just finished Slamboree 97

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMU9GWRIYY0WN4HPsoo8YuQ

WWF (started originally January 96 - Mania 12 then cut to Summerslam 97 and been ongoing ever since. Currently just finished Unforgiven 98)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm4RCNszjY0F6xoxQuyvS0w

i never look for or force anyone to give me likes or subs as long as you enjoy what you see or have suggestions as to what i can improve (within understandable limitations of course) it's all good.

I figured why the hell not post this as well.

since i had to do unforgiven 98 and really couldn't find any other way to do the kane/taker inferno match, i figured what the hell. i'll just do it in WWE13

so enjoy this flashback from this nightmare of a game we all used to love to hate :)

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Thought I'd post this here. a few mashup entrances i did thanks to MrMashup's themes.

1. #MMMSexyBoy - Shawn Michaels and Tyler Breeze

2. Here Comes The Dark Side - Shane McMahon & MInistry Undertaker

3. You're Gonna Fight - Big Evil Taker & Kevin Owens

4. Millions of Cruise Dollars - Titus O'Neil & Apollo Crews

5. Total Cruise Domination - Ezekiel Jackson & Apollo Crews

6. The Rock Says No Chance In Hell aka The Rock N' Boss Connection - The Rock & Vince McMahon

7. Our Time To Cruise Is Now - John Cena & Apollo Crews

Side Note: Isn't it just great that Apollo's theme can mashup with pretty much anyone's? lol

• 2 weeks later...

So May 18th marks the 10-year anniversary of me joining YouTube......and the date snuck up on me and I couldn't make a video commemorating this moment. :facepalm:

I'll come up with something by the end of the month. In the meantime, have some 'Saturday Night's Main Event' on me.

• 1 month later...

My first Town of Salem Videos, dont have much energy because this was like the 6th time I tried to record, all others really failed, and the 2nd video was off another software. And quality isn't so great, for now

Anyone know of a really good site where I can make FREE Youtube intros? I know of Panzoid but it's slow, but it maybe just my internet, I'll try my friends internet....and my screen recorder is making my game laggy and not recording audio(Game and Me)

• 5 weeks later...

I replayed Mario Kart Wii for the first time since December 2012. Redid all of the cups and everything before re-tackling them in a bit of an all-cup run. This was the first part of the all-cup tour.

I tackled the last 3 wingsuit courses before obtaining my 44th platinum.

This speaks for itself. My channel intro from now until next year when I do another one.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

So ok, guess I'll post in here. Been doing some gaming stuff on my channel, have gotten a tiny following, so figured I'd share my wrestling vids.

Also have a webisode pilot dropping this month, which I'm super excited for and will probably post when it happens.

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyQmkZ3KSJdNgernlfK454w?view_as=subscriber

2k18 GM Mode Debut Episodes:

Let's Play Kingdom Hearts

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hopefully soon gonna make an Undertale playthrough, which I've never beat, with my 2 friends. Trying hard to make a name for us, DTV? Idk :lol: it's kinda like a podcast too since they both have beat it and it's new for me. Been talking about this for over a month but since I have it on my PS4 now I won't need to do it on my laptop. And can post it on my channel. Just something new. And tried to do a LiS Before the Storm but the music got it copyright, wasn't a strike tho, but still

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My crappy LP of Life is Strange Before the Storm, yeah my mic sucks, realized AFTER recorded. Maybe EP2 will have better audio lol

Ok, getting a good mic, found a good editing software for facecam and a good intro. Got some games planned. Not many people will watch but maybe it'll pick up one day

• 3 weeks later...

Archived