Youtube Channel

Ernez

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9n8g2JO4ZE

A glimpse of what I'm working on for the next 15 months or so. And......

.......welp, this is gonna be weird to explain but whatever. I love Mega Man 2 to death and there was a fanmade game based off the Mega Man 2 engine and My Little Pony franchise with a really good soundtrack. So I thought to myself, a year ago, it would be cool to take the soundtrack of Mega Pony and put it together with the gameplay of Mega Man 2. Well I found a way and this was the results. One of the longest video I had to edit and put together in a LONG time. You'd have to go back to at least 2011 when I went through the amount of editing I had to endure for lengthy videos like these.

Happy with what I did anyways.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Usually I would upload a channel intro at the start of the new year. This year I have a dilemma. I made two of them and uploaded them both to my channel.

I only intend on keeping one up on my main channel while the other will go to my backup channel with a few tweaks behind it, but which one do you think should stay and which should go?

Edit:

I went with the second one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I don't recall if I ever posted it in this topic, but I made this back in 2011 and to say that feedback has been nice would be an understatement.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived