Youtube Channel

Ernez

This is my latest. Photos I took in the game, with music I made outside the game. I guess playlists aren't able to link. But there's four parts and it goes into the newer games and what not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTqACn26d24

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for anyone getting started on youtube, do NOT partner with Quiz Group Aggregator. it's a scam. they don't pay you the money and refuse to release you from the partnership. been stuck for 2 years, and now I'm just trying to spam them with unlink requests in the hope that it does something.

for anyone getting started on youtube, do NOT partner with Quiz Group Aggregator. it's a scam. they don't pay you the money and refuse to release you from the partnership. been stuck for 2 years, and now I'm just trying to spam them with unlink requests in the hope that it does something.

Good to know thanks. Me and a buddy just started a month ago. Got about 30 videos up. Won't start monetizing for a bit as I've heard it's not good to start too early.

Made the video desided why not make a reaction video lol Walking Dead Spoilers

My reaction to the Finale

Try to ignore my southern voice lol

And the crap webcam quality. Idk how to add the video either lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What's going on everyone, so I just started posting videos on my YouTube channel. It's mainly based on WWE games and I'd really like my channel to grow so could you guys do a huge favor and watch my videos and subscribe for more videos? If you guys would also like me to check out your channels I can do that as well! Thank you!

Channel Link: https://m.youtube.co...lan Toolan&sm=3

I did a no-death run of Mega Man X on my PS2......

only to realise that the static noise in the background is pretty bad. UGH. >_<

I do NOT want to download this on any of my other consoles. That would be a waste of money in my opinion.

Guess I'll have to find an alternative game in my arsenal until I find a way to get rid of that noise the next time I use my PS2.

• 3 weeks later...

Did a wee bit of music mixing to make an intrumental. Nothing glorious but it's the first time I've messed about with song arrangements in years.

Sources:

kB8rcMG.png

This is super catchy af

Archived