Youtube Channel

Ernez

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anybody here make money from their youtube videos?

that's only if you enable ads on your videos i think, if you sponsor/are sponsored by a product, or are a Youtube Partner
Yeah, but I was wondering if anyone monetized their videos and had success because i'm thinking of monetizing when I get more views.

that's only if you enable ads on your videos i think, if you sponsor/are sponsored by a product, or are a Youtube Partner
Yeah, but I was wondering if anyone monetized their videos and had success because i'm thinking of monetizing when I get more views.

I do. But don't ever think about the money...just enjoy making videos.

I do. But don't ever think about the money...just enjoy making videos.
Yeah it's not about the money. My videos I have uploaded that took hours to do were not so I can get money from them. I actually did it because I wanted to keep getting better at drawing and see my progress through each video I made. The reason I was asking if anyone made money from their videos is because I see a lot of youtubers making a living doing what they love and was looking if anyone had any advice for someone starting out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived