Youtube Channel

Ernez

If you have a PS4 copy the gameplay with the share option and save I to a USB to edit on PC.

I have a ps3 currently. But by the time I make my YouTube channel I'll have a ps4. And share option? How do you do that?

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.youtube.com/user/theendeavourbanduk

We only have one single out at the moment, however we release our EP in September so you'll be able to hear more then. Check out our debut single and see what you think.

Legit awesome stuff dude, I'm a fan. :cool:
Wow, thanks man, wasn't actually expecting a response haha. I'm the bassist. :)

You guys sound good.

Awh, here I was thinking my 20k was impressive.

Give me a shout out too.

I was actually planning a Universe mode series, but since I can't get saves to work I am painstakingly editing attributes on all the wrestlers for better gameplay myself. But sure, i'll toss a shout-out when I get it going.

KidbehindaCamera is on Caws.ws? :o

Is AngryGrandpa a member too?

Lol, he's not.. He wouldn't have any idea what a CAW is...

Somebody made him in the game and he started freaking out asking why WWE put him in the game and nobody told him about it

:lol:.

Somebody made him in the game and he started freaking out asking why WWE put him in the game and nobody told him about it

How you find out about this site

How you find out about this site

I've been a member for YEARS... I don't even remember how I found it at this point. I remember the days of coming here, and copying the CAW details by hand (I couldn't afford a printer lol) to do some of the better created guys lol. Even before I was a member I would come to the site and get codes

meh, I'll bite. :P

My channel is mostly a WWE games channel, but I also do various games from the old (Super Mario Bros 3) to the new (WWE 2K14). I only have one set of videos with my voice which was 4 years ago and until I decide to get a mic, I'd love to do playthroughs in the near future.....if YouTube Auto Content ID B.S. doesn't get in my way. It happened once.

So for now, here's some of the videos from my arsenal for you guys to enjoy.

The final part of my Super Punch-Out playthrough 4 years ago (w/commentary)

2 years ago this month I did a Retro Appreciation Month on my channel. Playing old games on old systems for one month only. This was the first video that started it all.

During my CAW Montage on SmackDown vs Raw 2011, this was a scene I made that planted the seeds for my long-running heel run of Kelly Kelly. Meh, if you follow the videos (and they're a lot), you'll get the idea.

A video I made for laughs. And I regret nothing :XD:

Sequel to the video I made above, even more hilarious.

One of my Uncharted 3 online highlights.

http://youtu.be/X7zy-N3RfP0

I made an all-European female stable in 2011 and carried them through all of the games afterwards. That was part of my creator's block moment when I made the same CAW, but from different countries and different personas. The original is the one in yellow and blue from Sweden. And this was a story I made showing her being accepted into the female stable by the time WWE '12 came about.

An homage to Saturday Night's Main Event and a look at how I was going to do my CAW Montage back then.

My recent playthrough before my montage started in June.

• 2 weeks later...

Started a Let's Play Channel.

Need some constructive critcism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmcZbURr6Go

The echo and the logo at the end will be fixed for the next video, but any other criticisms are welcome.

Your reaction at the end, priceless lol. But its good, got a subscriber, do all 7 nights. What software do you use to record and add the face cam?

Archived