250 Pages | SUMMERSLAM, SUMMERSLAM SADNESS

Jmerc

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kilo Kish is is dope as *Censored*.

Really? What work of hers do you recommend because I tried listening to her HomeSchool EP & her voice was just too timid and dull for my liking.

I liked K+. I personally like her style.

Really? What work of hers do you recommend because I tried listening to her HomeSchool EP & her voice was just too timid and dull for my liking.

i like paige

i like you.

i like paige

i like you.

I like the both of you.

you're great.

i like paige

i like you.

That escalated quickly.

i like paige

i like you.

That escalated quickly.

u jelly? that's my *Censored*.

i like paige

i like you.
That escalated quickly.

u jelly? that's my *Censored*.

I'd love some jelly thanks.

Fairy Tail is pretty cool

This forum I go to has a lot of people pointing out so much fan service, whether in a neutral light or negative light.

It's got an ABSURD amount of cleavage and nudity and unnecessary butt shots but it doesn't bother me and I don't think it does much to distract from the already quick pace of it all.

This forum I go to has a lot of people pointing out so much fan service, whether in a neutral light or negative light.

It's got an ABSURD amount of cleavage and nudity and unnecessary butt shots but it doesn't bother me and I don't think it does much to distract from the already quick pace of it all.

Is the story good? I only read up to halfway of volume 2, and it's interesting. I just hope the author isn't using fan service as a way to distract from bad plot, if any.

Is the story good? I only read up to halfway of volume 2, and it's interesting. I just hope the author isn't using fan service as a way to distract from bad plot, if any.

The key is its fast pace. Don't expect any battles to linger on. As soon as one story arc ends, you jump right into another one. It's a little slower and more spread out in the anime but I like the pace in the manga a lot more.

Archived