SCWrestling

iSmex.

AUSTRALIA ? UNITED ?

Remember when Marcus tapped out to Troy in WWE? Of course he would rather forget about that. Troy had a slight falter in WWE? He didn't do anything wrong. Nope, not at all. Troy then shrugs and replies to Marcus.

"Doubt they will turn the corner if they lose, mate. Their title ambitions would be wrecked, but then again they might do go back to doing everything they can to get back up there. I don't know."

Troy rolls his eyes, he doesn't know. Now on to Zakk Night. The two chuckled as Marcus referred to him as a jack ass. Lance then replies.

"Heh, better the devil you know I guess. Yeah, he's been a *censored*, just like Jrygin. Both those *censored*s need to be taken down a few pegs. Taking the title off Night would be a nice way to do it, right?"

Lance then smiled. Marcus' turn. Did you know in FWA, back when Zakk Night was face, he turned heel right after a conversation with Jerry Oliver?

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

#fabulous || Put his laces behind it

I dislike when people go and give you the impression that they'll be right back, just sit there and wait, don't do anything, I'll be right back. And then an hour waiting you're still going nothing. Don't they know I bought some new games and need to finish them? This Spec Ops: The Line thing is pretty interesting, I wanna see what happens you scrub cakes. So where does this leave #fabulous? It leaves them in the canteen, getting some food in and having a nice scoff on it. A light salad with some yoghurt to follow off. And don't forget the drizzle too. A bit fatty but they can work that off. Well you do need some pleasure, don't you? #pleasure

Marcus nearly killed himself affter every covo with Jerry Oliver.

"Ah yes of course, kinda like when you did that to Owen and Jackie. I would've done myself but ya know, Glen and world title matches and all."

Would you rather be tag champ or NOC to the world title?

"As for Jon, hopefully me pinning him did that and I hope Calvin can teach him a thing or two. Anyway back to you guys, do you think Fabulous might get another chance to get a title shot? I mean like they didn't exactly lose fairly. I suppose triple threat tag matches have been over done though. ...fatal four way?"

Donna and Jeannie for team 4.

Marcus then checks his phone and has to leave.

"I have to leave, see you later guys"

Archived