SCWrestling

iSmex.

#fabulous || Beside the sea

#fab have got their sweat on. You wouldn't think it'd be so damn tiring simply following a bunch of dance moves to perfect synchronicity but #fabulous are here to show that, yeah this stuff is hard. So very very hard. I mean you have to do the steps, a one and a two, a one and a two, then you need to twirl and flex. It's all in the timing. In a way it could be more difficult than wrestling, but obviously it's not. The three of them keep up their extensive training routine, setting off on the quest to be a champion. #newchamps

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SCW EXCLUSIVE!

The camera fades in gently, and the whole world is treated to the sight of Spartacus. The brave, noble Gladiator can be seen standing behind the SCW interview area backdrop, sword in one hand whilst dressed in his battle attire. Gladiator wastes no time in addressing the crowd, smile upon his face and a great zest heard in his voice.

"In but three days, I will officially have been a member of the SCW roster for one whole month. In the space of time I've been a part of this company, I have battled, and beaten three tough foes. The first, Fandango, the dancing superstar whom claimed I was nothing but a barbaric brute. The second, Damon, the Vampire warrior whom hoped to use me to kick start his career. The third, Hennessey, who was looking to use me in the same way Damon did. As stated, all of these men have fallen to my sword, however that's not to say they didn't put up a hell of a fight, which each competitor did."

"As well as putting up a hell of a fight, each man had the smarts to site me as a challenge, given my accolades and accomplishments gained over my short career. As a result of my victories in battle, I have been granted the opportunity to face of against Martin Pearce, the winner receiving chance to compete against Transatlantic champion Aaron Starr in one way or another, sooner or later. Martin Pearce is a man who has shown himself to be a fierce, skilled wrestler devoted to making himself a star. Despite this, he doesn't seem to be very educated on his sport, or his co workers. Here's the reason as to why."

Martin Pearce's latest paid for message is then shown, however not in its entirety, with the only part being shown seen below.

With that in mind, I was informed a few hours ago that I'm scheduled to compete in the upcoming Rage event in a Transatlantic title eliminator against someone called Spartacus and this tells me that this could be the beginning of a cycle for me. I don't know much of this guy but, unless he's the reanimated corpse of Kirk Douglas or the real Spartacus that managed to time travel to current times, he doesn't strike me as much of a threat that I have to go through in order to get a title shot that's owed to me.

We then return to the current SCW exclusive starring Spartacus, who can be seen shaking his head in a most unappreciative manner.

"Someone called Spartacus? I am not one to sing my own praises, however this, someone called Spartacus is quite the accomplished competitor, and you should really be aware of that, for not only is he a former world champion, a two time mid card champion and a man who won his first eight matches, ever, a few of which over current SCW champion Zakk Night in other companies, he is also the owner of a three match winning streak here in SCW. Perhaps it is time you began researching your opponents before you speak ill of them, before you claim them to be of no threat, because for an educated, privileged man, you are coming of as quite the fool. Don't you agree? I'll see you Wednesday, may the best man prevail. Oh, and Kirk Douglas? He's very much alive."

Ooo, right in his books! With that, Spartacus smiles happily as the exclusive fades.

Gabriel Gospel || Walker

He has arrived! Super Mario! The dream is alive now, don't even try competing with us anymore Premier League, you have all just been got. He's the kind of talent that even makes a great footballing fan like Gabriel Gospel water at the mouth. I mean who is this Diego Costa guy anyway? Chump. Gabriel Gospel has enjoyed his stay in the arena, doing nothing and having nothing done to him, but sadly his time must come to an end as he needs some food, and seriously he's not going to be waiting in line to have some of that canteen grub. No thank you very much. He doesn't want to get his stomach pumped. Gospel is heading off to his car. He needs to find somewhere of his quality to eat.

JAYSON ADDAIR // faster than light

Whoa, hold onto your pants, David. Mario should be fearing the 18 year old French ligue 2 kid that Arsene Wenger is clearly going to bring in on deadline day! I still haven't got an all-purpose weapon on DCUO, but I did punch a fish and kick Aquaman's butt. So that's good. Jayson had been in the gym for several hours now, just trying to find his muse again after Wrestlestock. But there was no need to over do it, which is why he had departed three minutes ago and was currently sauntering through the halls back towards his locker room. He smelt as bad as Shawn Hunter, so a shower was a must. Aaaaand here's the designated 1960s Batman sound effect; ZAP!

Marcus||Boltonian

So Marcus just got clearance to go out and say a few words on the show, it seems easier than it use to be to get words on there, like not too long ago you had to fight to the death to get on. Well that's all the better for Marcus and anyone else that wants to get on there. Now he has that time given to him, he'll need to think of what to say but before that he's hungry, I wonder what they're making in the cafeteria?

Gabriel Gospel || Died inside

Gabriel Gospel, in the previous post by me, was heading towards the restaurant Now Gabriel Gospel is doing the opposite, he's leaving the restaurant, with a stomach filled, and is heading off back to the arena building. It's unfortunate we couldn't get the proper details on what he's been eating and how it tasted, but that's just how the cookie crumbles. Warning, he did not eat cookies. So Gabriel Gospel is on the way back to the arena, to try and get himself back into the vibe of things. He has a match coming in just a few days time, taking on an unknown force in this company and he needs to get himself ready, mentally as well as physically, especially after his last loss, a big one. He's had enough of losing in this company. Time to get back to doing what he does best.

Australia United <SCW Tag Team Champions>

Oh gosh, finally back from work and so are the Aussies, back from their mandatory promotional work. Turns out that Troy Pierce and Lance Steele make very good ambassadors for the company. So right now, Troy Pierce and Lance Steele are at the SCWrestling Arena chilling in the hallways, namely in their normal spot backstage. The two are just talking to each other as they are leaning against the wall. And Lance is on his phone as he is conversing to his tag team partner, he is playing some rock music on his Pandora app with headphones in his ears as well. Aside from promotional work, this Monday has been very slow. Everyone hates Mondays.

ANDREI ASHEN

Scenery has been changed for Andrei as he finds himself away from the arena on a walk nearest a nearby lake. One about a mile down the road from the SCW Arena. Regardless, this is where we find Andrei at this moment sitting on a small bench looking out to the water in the distance. It was a very calm setting, with a mixed breeze giving off a great feeling. A mood settling sort was the mood felt in the area as some ducks could be seen in the water, and the sound of splashing fish in the distance, it almost reminded Andrei of his home. Except it was hard to imagine anything like home with all the passing traffic just yards away from him. Still however, Andrei had to escape the boundaries of people parading SCW and free his mind the only way he knew how.

#fabulous || Sugar cube

She's a maniac, maniac, on the floor! And she's dancing like she's never danced before! And break! Today has been a productive day. They've gone through multiple musicals today to prepare themselves for their upcoming title match. Footloose. Dirty Dancing. Grease. They've done them all. And now they feel ready. Do Aussie's United think that they're going to be able to tangle with #fabulous after that? No no no, they're going to be seeing some moves they've never seen before. Well unless they've also watched these DVDs. In which case they should come and join them for a drink after the show. #onyou

ANDREI ASHEN

Uplifted from the last post, Andrei has moved away from the lake which had kept him company for several minutes but not Andrei passes forward on his way back to the SCW arena, but bare in mind that there are several things that can happen to Andrei on his way. Most of them include stopping, looking around and buying something. It's just a matter of time before he does exactly that. It wasn't long, even before this could get typed out Andrei find's something worth looking into. A small shop along the stretch to the arena held several eye grabbing sweatshirts. The one grabbing his attention most was a black and silver trimmed shirt with the SCW logo imprinted on it. Although it would seem rather generic in front of many, Andrei found it simple enough and purchased the item. At least now he had some SCW memorabilia.

Gabriel Gospel || Out of the frying pan

Thing is about Andrei, he doesn't need any memorabilia. See in just two days time, in just two days, he's going to be left with a memory which will stay with him forever, which will be etched onto his mind. He gets to share the ring with The Messiah. It's a tale he'll be able to tell his kids about, on the off chance he manages to find anybody to have his kids with him. But nether the less, Andrei will get to make his SCW debut by facing Gabriel Gospel, and there is hardly a great honor in wrestling than that. Facing a man who has done it all, and battled them all, a man who is able to call himself a multiple time World Champion. Of course though when he does tell these imaginary children and grandchildren, the word beat will have to be included. Because Gabriel is going to make sure of it.

The Tag Team Champaroos are right now exiting the gym following a nice work out. Troy Pierce and Lance Steele were idle, thought the day was going by so slowly, so they decided to work out the gym and be getting ready for their upcoming match against Cupid Loving and Romeo that will be taking place on this week's episode of RAGE. Diligently getting ready for their bouts just like champions should. Yeah, Australia United will be ready for the #fabulous blokes, and they plan on taking them down. Now for Pierce and Steele to to get cleaned up.

ZAKK NIGHT | SCW CHAMPION

Oh man, that was awful...Zakk Night had just awaken from a nap, and the most terrifying thing you could imagine occurred: in the dream, Jon Jrygin and Marcus were booked to face each other to become number one contender to the SCW Championship that Night holds. It's a good thing something as horrendous as that would never happen, as neither one of them deserve to even be an afterthought of the SCW title picture. Glad that it was all over and he was awake, Zakk would hop over to SCW.com to check some things out...and would happen to glance at the card. Oh, here we go...

It'll be worse once Marcus wins it from you. Which he might. So that's one day down for Marcus to fight Jon and the last day down of the three day weekend, which caw Marcus didn't get to experience. He did get a text about it from family though as they rubbed it in. Well whatever, working as a wrassler isn't dead end so joke's on them. Marcus is home now and unlike some people earlier, his Xbox is online as he loses online at Fifa in division 8.

Yoshi had to have that though, on the one day she had decided to play which she doesn't get to do much. She was allowed some time today though as said. Speaking of Yoshi, still waiting on a PM from Senna but bleh. Anyway Yoshi eats some meat which is probably dog but who knows.

Wednesday is in the horizon and Martin Pearce's preparation for his qualifying match against the so-called "Spartacus" is on its way. Moments after he recorded his message regarding his status, the Diamond of SCW bothered to look for some information about his opponent and, while he found some clips of some movies and TV shows about Spartacus, the information found on the wrestler seems to be useful because he looks to be fairly competent in the ring, winning titles and racking up big wins in other companies. However, Martin Pearce hasn't seen anything he should fear or look out for that he hasn't dealt with before and he's confident that he has some tricks up his sleeves that could give him the victory against his experienced opponent and put him one step closer to fight for the Transatlantic title once again. As he mentioned before, he doesn't have anything against Spartacus besides the fact that he's on his way to win championship gold in SCW and he won't stand up for that because now he has something to prove to those who doubted him on his first try. Martin Pearce is a man with success on his mind but with revenge on his soul and what better way to have the last laugh in this situation than to beat the challengers put in front of him to block his progress, prove people wrong about their thoughts about him and show that he's championship material? He's bound for greatness and nobody from the past, present of future will stop him from getting him what he wants.

Yes, RAGE is coming, the tag team champions are confident they will get the job done against #fabulous on the show, which is just in two more days. So right now, Troy and Lance are having having some dinner at Sonic. For a lot of people, Sonic is expensive, but for Australia United, not really. It does help that they have championship bonus as well. Anyways, Troy is having a milkshake and a chicken strip dinner, and Lance thinks he will just have jumbo popcorn chicken. It's not actually bad stuff. Pretty decent.

F A N D A N G O

We are now to the only and only, the amazing and fantastic FAAAN DAAAN GOOOO. Fandango has been pretty busy for the most part, but he is now in his luxerious hotel room with Andrea Lynn invited over. Fandango and Andrea made good use of room service as the five-star establishments and got them selves some fine, exotic alcoholic drinks which they would treat themselves too. Fandango isn't going to be watching RAGE later on in the week, none of it concerns him. Maybe Fandango is in the next TA qualifier match? Fandango isn't thinking anything of it.

:cry: Jeannie don't want be dead though why are you so mean Rima, will after Donna assured Jeannie that's she an't dead :huh: you sure i'm looking kinda pale i might be a vampire of something, your always that pale that's your natural skin tone :facepalm: oh yeah what does that me she wants to kill me :cry: no that's her way of saying she is going to win you guys match.

:D oh in that case she has been miss informed i'm alive and kicking and going to kick her butt then :chux: . so they go about training stuff Donna helps Jeannie with working on some new moves she's wants to learn. after that Jeannie decides to make her a new theme song https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=sXd2WxoOP5g she thinks this song fits her cause Donna always tells her she is like a big kid, and she always though it be fun to be like peter pan and play all the time,will not the chased by pirate part just the being a kid forever part course if she did have to desl with the pirates she'd charm them with her super cutie powers and be there leader and make them get lots of candy and toys for her :P cause pirates are good at getting stuff so after finishing recording her new theme song her and Donna have lunch time then back to work getting ready for match but Jeannie decides to make it more fun this time Trapeze_zps8cfbd9a8.jpg

Donna isn't sure how this will help Jeannie for her match, duh cause i do flips and stuff when i wrestle so good practices come, you better not drop me , what ? yeah you be partner and catch it's fun me teach you i did this all the time in circus so Jeannie teaches Donna the super fun art of Trapeze stuff. :dance:

Troy Pierce and Lance Steele busy doing stuff that doesn't involve watching Raw. Lance Steele is out at the bar having a few drinks. Troy Pierce is at the apartment, he has just finished watching the Amazing Spiderman 2 on Blu-Ray. He likes the original Spiderman series better, but this movie was pretty good as well. Now that the movie is finsihed, Troy then gets out his smartphone and gets on his twitter. After reviewing his twitter feed, he just now posts a tweet for all his followers.

N89qqCL.jpg

Yeah, Troy is pumped for Australia United vs #fabulous on RAGE.

Chapter Canon of the Dead - More randonmness is chapter titles! Hurray! And this is quite long now...

Is there anyday that her children - Zaleska and Lillian, to be specific - run out of energy? It doesn't seem so. Winter comes back home late from...somewhere. And the house is in a total chaos. Like the first time Zaleska and Lillian threw a house party - with the purpose to once again "play" with some of the guests. But when Winter arrived the party was already over and right now her daugters were cleaning up. Even after hours of dancing, drinking and "playing" they still have the energy to clean up everything. Winter can't even be upset with them, although she would prefer them telling her beforhand about parties like this.

Chapter The Lion sleeps tonight - 13

Damon and Jansen were just as surprised as Winter. They returned home when the last persons left or unconcious people were carried onto the couches, since the house doesn't really have a bedroom for the average human being. Damon was fine with it, but Jansen - to no surpises - started insulting her sisters on how they didn't call her and how they left her out of this and less tangibled reasons. She isn't finished by now, but Zaleska and Lillian don't let her distract them, while cleaning up.

Gabriel Gospel || A random board in the background

Another day has arrived, another day closer to Gabriel Gospel's return to the ring. He's not really been away for that long, I mean it was only two weeks ago he last fought, but this is something different. Wrestlestock was a battle of the ages, a match for immortality. From now on it's a test. A test for all of these new names, old names, lesser names, against the great man himself. And for Gabriel, a test of whenever he's still got it or not. Or simply a chance to make sure everybody is aware, he still does. Gabriel has only just woken himself up, he needs a warm cup of coffee in order to really get himself awake. Someone put on the kettle.

rima - reem

So, Rima had started with her training this morning, hitting the gym pretty hard to get those fitness levels back. Really, it was all about cardio for today. When it came to technique, expertise and natural ability, Rima beat Jeannie hands down, and the champions only problems were keeping fit and maintaining the levels necessary to go the distance. Obviously, this wasn't a match that was going to go the difference, but it was still beneficial to treat it as such.

Marcus||Boltonian

Tuesday and the first day of the working week as yesterday was a bank holiday in England. Marcus had heared the drinking stories of family and tbh he didn't even care he just was "that's great! throughout. He should've just gone invisible on Skype. So anyway since that Marcus has been busy today but not right now because he's in a queue that's 6 people long with Marcus as #4. He's not in the cafeteria but a store nearby and he'd rather queue than be involved in a mad fight to the death over average food. If he wants to be killed for it, it can be if he loses to Jon in two days. He doesn't think he will though so he wont die! soz guys I know how much you wanted that :(.

#fabulous || Eye of the olive

Tomorrow night, this company is gonna go and get itself fabbed wide open, when #fabulous get in the ring, beat the champs, don't get any girl because there is no girl to get and who'd want one anyway, but walk out as the guys next in line for the gold. Sure they lost to those Germans last week, and they lost to a team who ain't even around anymore just before that, but now they're a different unit. With Kevin Bacon to inspire them to greatness. Today the trio are on their last step. They've hit the shops to accessories properly. Everyone knows that a good outfit makes the man, a good attire can be the different between winning and losing. Gotta coordinate to delegate. Or something. #thisthing

Marcus||Boltonian

Well Marcus eventually got to buy that food which is currently being eaten. Later in the night Bolton play Crewe in the cup and even though he was like "I'm gonna stop giving a shit" he just can't, maybe later. Besides maybe they can actually win this one... who am I kidding we'll lose 8-2 like that one time Arsenal did. Then everyone bar Bolton fans will laugh and even a few Bolton fans will end up laughing too. That's something to worry about way later though, now to enjoy dinner. Nom. PS Check your inbox Ascension.

Troy Pierce sure is up much earlier in the morning than he usually gets up. Lance Steele is still sleeping though. Anyways, today is Tuesday and that mean we are just one more day off until RAGE. Tomorrow, Australia United is going against #fabulous, a team they have yet to face, but they will tomorrow, and our tag team champaroos are going to show the #fabulous folks how it's done and continue riding their wave of momentum. So right now Troy Pierce then fixes him some cereal. Breakfast, the most important meal of the day.

Archived