SCWrestling

iSmex.

so jeannie got bored with watching old matches plus watching your self losses is depressing so she goes to do some super ninja training B4C-6Yj-Qt4.jpg

spider Jeannie spider Jeannie does whatever a spider Jeannie does maybe she'll gets some doughnuts cause climbing walls makes her hungry spider Jeannie

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Australia United <SCW Tag Team Champions>

Wow those guys really are crazy. Troy Pierce and Lance Steele have now made their way in the superstar's lounge again and started making themselves comfortable on that nice leather couch that is coincidentally very comfortable. The television isn't really on, and the room is deserted. Troy then gets the remote and once the television is on, he then hits the guide button and immediately searches for something for the two to watch. Meanwhile, Lance is getting himself another drink from the vending machine. He put his last dollar bill in the Pepsi machine and got a bottle of Mountain Dew. The best drink ever.

Gabriel Gospel || Yoghurt stains on my jeans

When CAWs is taken down by a DOS attack and we all have to find something else to do but pretend to be other people, or pretend to be us but simply more awesome versions of us, and Dynamite. Anyway, Gospel has arrived back in his apartment. Food eaten and paid for. Delightful. Gabriel Gospel now knows the man who will be his first test since Wrestlestock, even if he doesn't yet quite know what kind of man he is. But is that going to stop The Messiah from doing what The Messiah does best? Of course not. Gabriel Gospel is a wrestler, a superstar, an immortal. On Saturday he played with fire and got burned, on Wednesday he may as well be going for a stroll down the park.

rima - reem

Moving on with the day and Rima was winding down, not wanting to head out tonight. She planned on a few drinks tomorrow for RAW, but other than that it was all pretty much basic until RAGE. She was currently in her onesie, just watching some South Park on the TV. It was so chill, especially since Banksy was in bed. It was just nice, some peace and quiet where Rima could just relax without someone constantly in her ear.

Well, Troy Pierce and Lance Steele have been done at the SCWrestling arena. They left not too long ago and gotten themselves some lunch at Subway. They gotten those sub sandwiches they like, plus some potato chips and cold drinks to go along with that. After the two got what they wanted, they then started walking on to their apartments. Surprising that this Sunday hasn't been such a drag for our tag team champions.

Gabriel Gospel || Inconvenient

Scrubs asking me to casually wait around on the off chance that they need me to come and do something, instead of getting stuff done in normal hours. This is what happens when most of your friends spend all night playing video games and have nothing better to do. Gabriel Gospel does have something better to do though, and that's go to sleep. See this is the good point about not having a large pool of of assosciates. None of them will hassle you to come and do things just because they're no lifing themselves. Good system.

#fabulous || The Hurt Looker

They can feel it, they can feel the intensity coursing through them, a certain spark that has been missing from them lately. They feel good. This is what they needed, this day, these teachings. Towards taking on the tag team division and taking down the champs. As the trio stagger out of the club, chests covered in glitter with their clothes a mess, they feel like a team who will be champions! Now, which of you feels good to drive? #sober

Jon Jrygin

Home at last!! And oh so very happy to be. Now I can go back to spending my days doing.. well, nothing! Sweet sweet nothing. Anyways.. Jon finished his workout and tooka look at the card. Jon couldn't help but smile. Not only did he have a contenders match for his rightful title.. it was against Marcus! That match couldn't be easier. Not only did he have the match he craved.. it was against the man who time and time again could not defeat Jon. In fact, Marcus has never pinned or submitted Jon. History repeats itself.. and Rage would be no different.

Marcus||Boltonian

Time to clock off. Since Marcus has found out he's facing Mr Jrygin for the 704th time here, he's been making sure he's ready for it but even if he is it will be harder said than done. As that post above says, Marcus has never pinned him. Since it's a number one contenders match up maybe they'll end up pinning each other and Jon goes "you may have pinned me but you've never beaten me one on one!" ugh perish the thought of that, Marcus just needs to beat him, become number one contender and get that championship away from Mr I Make it Work.

ZAKK NIGHT | SCW CHAMPION

Well, The Epic One isn't booked for this Wednesday, but at least he'll figure out who his contender is for (at least I'm assuming for) the upcoming title show in September. It'll either be Jrygin, the very man he pinned to win this belt, or Marcus, who Zakk considers to be the bottom feeder of the main event scene...which he is. I wonder what it's like getting pushed simply because you're the only available face in times of convenience...Night will need to make note to ask Marcus that next time he sees him. He definitely isn't pushed of talent...look at that guy. You want somebody with talent? Look at the man behind the SCW Championship strap: Zakk Night.

Jon Jrygin

You have no idea, Marcus. Jon'll always find a way to put myself above you, even if it means saying you've never knocked Jon out in a Punjabi prison match with an ice rink for a floor. Didn't happen and you never will defeat me that way. Or any way, for that matter! Your position in the main event is a pure technicality, someone to go out there just so they can say they didn't hand Jon the title shot. Even then, that's a travesty. Main event? You shouldn't even be on the dark match, and Jon Jrygin plans to not just win, but embarrass you to prove just that.

Sean is back! Yay! So right now, Troy Pierce and Lance Steele are right now at their apartment, having just arrived. The two then turn the lights on then up seating on the relaxing sofa. Lance then turns on the television and leaves it on whatever show it was on. Now the two are chillaxing on the sofa. Then Troy and Lance proceed to eat their sandwiches that they just got from Subway a little bit ago as the television is on. Great stuff. Subway is like the best fast-food place in America.

Marcus||Boltonian

Zakk thinks that Marcus is the lowest rung in the main event - at least he said main event I guess! - and pretty much said Marcus shouldn't be main event and yet, Marcus pinned him twice prior to winning the title. Does that mean Zakk shouldn't be there either? in fact both Marcus and Jon are bad matches for him because he lost to both of them multiple times. Remember when Zakk was on a losing streak? he should be upset he's not facing Calvin again, who he couldn't even beat without someone else's help anyway. Yeah, your reign's ending mate. Now to do a promo re-saying most of this tomorrow.

The best thing about Sean coming back is the Marcus- Jon Jrygin-Zakk Night romance triangle being able to resume in full force. Oh god. So right now Troy and Lance have finished with their subway sandwiches. Now Troy and Lance then switch the input on the television to the Xbox 360 and have it turned on. The two are going to play some Borderlands 2. They are playing that Tiny Tina Dungeons and Dragons DLC on co-op together. They really need to get that done.

JAYSON ADDAIR // faster than light

So there are reports of the DDoS attacks that have caused annoyances for users of PSN, BattleNet, Riot Games, Steam, Runescape and even the ALS Charity... are now starting to move on to Xbox Live - clearly they need to get curb stomped onto some cinder blocks. Anyway! The reason why Marcus, or Zakk, or Jon should not be in the Main Event is because you all are *censored*s. Simple as that really. It's not a complicated issue to decompose. Nevertheless! This is a proper post. Having finished with the takeout dinner some time ago, Jayson had settled down on the couch with Sora to watch a movie. What movie? I dunno, haven't thought that far ahead. 'Field of Dreams' maybe? That'll do. And here's the designated 1960s Batman sound effect; bang!

Erika || Young and Shameless

Erika had also taken a look at the card and noticed she wasn't on it. No biggie, she made a statement on rage when she took down Donna. Erika would take the day off and enjoy herself, as always, and wait her turn. After her last performance? It was only a matter of time before she got another opponent to prove herself to, and one step closer to get ultimate goal: Rima.

stylo - jimmy dice

U6unMlp.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's up?... Jimmy Dice, wrestling extraordinaire. I think it's only fair I give the introduction now, given how overdue it is. Like, I think I've been signed to this roster for a month or two now, and I really haven't been called to do anything. It's been two months on standby, and there were alot of rumours that I never even signed with this company. Seriously like, I just wasn't motivated to get involved in anything and whenever Sora asked me whether tonight was the night I wanted to make the move and jump head-first into the competition, I just haven't been interested. I really had no plans to get back into this, I think I had enough time off where I could leave unnoticed and the name Jimmy Dice would only be a name remembered and never a trend again, however it all changed the other night... Now, I'm usually not one for attending the shows, I don't have the motivation for this that I once did, however the Wrestlestock pay-per-view was being hyped up and I was in the area for Saturday's show, so I told Sora I'd be there. I kinda kept on the down-low, just chilling backstage with my hood up keeping to myself. I wasn't recognised by many, infact I could count the number of times anyone said my name on my hand. It was quite enthralling though, I was getting into the action, and I visited Sora later in the night. I told her that tonight may be the night, I told her to get my theme loaded up because I had a feeling that it might be necessary... that I might've been necessary. The hunch eventually turned out to be correct when my long time bud Jayson found himself on the wrong end of a beat-down. Usually, Jayson could handle himself, but that night everyone could see he wasn't in any condition to be standing, let alone competing. It was relentless, it wasn't going to stop, so I told Sora I was ready. I told her this was it. I ran out there and I did my bit. I felt like I hadn't lost a step in this business, it all came back to me as soon as I jumped through those ropes. It felt right, and despite being very against this return, I can't argue about the way that Saturday made me feel. I still have goosebumps, it was crazy... Basically, the point of all this blabbing?... This is an announcement. A statement. Gentlemen, Jimmy Dice is back in the business and he's better than ever. Load me into a cannon and fire me at the SCW roster, because the Random Hero is back, and he's ready to fly."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so after geting do playing spider jeannie jeannie decides getting doughnuts was a good idea then she goes home to see if donna wanted some :D so they eat there doughnuts and talk about jeannie big match coming up donna thinks maybe jeannie should learn some new moves to surprise rima with so they watch Rey Mysterio and some other lucha guys to see what acts of high flying awsomeness jeannie can learn :D

Jon Jrygin

I don't know what was under that censor, but unless it stood for contracted under SCW, it was an insult. Pairing Jon Jrygin with those two losers? Shaun, I thought we were friends. Anyways, Jon decided it was time to relax and when on some promotional materials. No use studying Marcus, Jon had dealt with him plenty before, so he would take the time to work on his brand. The future champion had to be distinguished and on top of all aspects of the business, after all.

ANDREI ASHEN

Andrei with a sort of little brief moment there wasn't doing anything, almost as if he was in space! Reality though was that his handler was sleeping after a long hard day of work. These extra early days are killing me! With that said Andrei can be seen in his room sitting atop a chair lying back back. He had a few hours to think about Gabriel Gospel, but as of now his upcoming opponent wasn't on his mind. The thing crossing his directions at this second was grabbing something to eat. Hours without a bite was at least something Andrei wanted fixed. And off he goes.

Troy Pierce then pauses the game and the two put their Xbox 360 controllers on the coffee table. Troy asks what Lance what sounds good for dinner and he suggested pizza from Little Caesar's yet again. That sounds great, Little Caesar's pizza is always great. So Lance picks up the phone and then starts ordering pizzas. As Lance is doing that, then un-pauses the games and tries to kill the enemies on-screen. Now Lance then hangs up the phone once he is finished and joins back in the game. Their order will be ready in fifteen minutes, then one of the two are going to pick it up real quick.

ANDREI ASHEN

"Off he goes, and where he stops nobody knows", well other than Andrei himself who just so happens to be headed in the direction of the food court, where we just know he's going to pick up on something good. Baring in mind there is actually something edible there this time around. Luckily for Andrei there was at least something in the area that he could contend with. It wasn't a large item in particular, but there were a few meat and dairy products from earlier, the norm for the cafe. Instead of grabbing up a few of those, Andrei heated to the little disposal for snacks and drinks settling for something small, being as he only had a few more hours before he headed back to sleep. I guess as of now it was a bag of Cheetos and a can of Dr.Pepper to pass the time.

Lance went and got the pizza and he is right now back to the apartment with the goods. Troy then pauses off his game and then our tag team champions start eating that pizza goodness, much like I am doing in real life right now. Anyways, the sun is beginning to go down in Chicago, Illinois. Troy and Lance have their match with #fabulous on RAGE on their mind. The Aussies had a great past couple of weeks. They gotten the tag team championships in a hard fought Triangle No Holds Barred match involving the HitHouse and the Germans, then the next show they defeated the HitHouse as the Aussies defended their new times, the Aussies are wanting to keep up their momentum and go through Cupid Loving and Romeo, and show that Australia United is indeed the top dogs of the division. That's Pierce and Steele are going for come Wednesday.

*hacks Sean's account so I can make him not post for a few days* so, Marcus is asleep but just woke up to have a piss. Unlike what some say, Marcus did this piss standing up. Marcus felt a little hungry so ate a slice of toast, which meant he had to brush his teeth a second time. Worth it tbh, he bought multiple tooth paste anyway. Now to dream about beating Jon then Zakk in a world title match.

Yoshi is pissed that PSN is down, she was in the middle of playing online on Hatsune Miku project diva and she was rudely interupted :(. Guess she'll have to go to sleep and hope it's back up in the morning.

ZAKK NIGHT | SCW CHAMPION

Wait...Marcus beat Night twice? WHAT? When did this happen?! Night was completely and utterly unaware. Seriously, shut up. You know how many people care? Zero. He's almost bragged about that more than Zakk's...wait for it...SEVEN world titles. SEVEN, just in case you didn't catch it the first time. That was in the build up to the title match at WrestleStock, and what happened? Oh yea, that's right! Zakk won. Deal with it. He's the better man, and he proved it. Nothing Marcus can dig up from the past will ever change that. You know what? The Epic One hopes Marcus walks out of RAGE as the number one contender: Zakk could use a break from real competition for his first title defense, anyway. It's already been said, but here is a refresher: Marcus is in the position he is because he's a benefactor of circumstance. It could've easily been Robert Heat, for example. Probably would've preferred that, actually. Marcus got lucky, and is continuing to get lucky. His entire existence as a main eventer is a joke, a fluke, and if comes down to it? Zakk will relish in being the man to knock him from the pedestal he NEVER should have been on in the first place.

F A N D A N G O

What is this? The card is out and still no Fandango on the card? Why? What is this travesty? Why is the most graceful and fastest wrestler in the world not even booked? Not to mention the most handsome and charming on the roster? Bleh. Fandango is right now having dinner with his dancer Andrea Lynn. It's a fancy, high class place, a place that morons who dress like Marcus won't be able eat at. Stay classy.

Archived