SCWrestling

iSmex.

Australia United <SCW Tag Team Champions>

After having some dinner, Troy Pierce and Lance Steele are unwinding at their apartment. There isn't much to be done really. So right now Troy Pierce and Lance Steele are sitting on the sofa. Troy is paying attention to whatever is displaying on the television screen, while Lance isn't paying it any attention, he is instead surfing aimlessly on the internet via his smartphone. So now that we are a few hours removed from the show, the Aussies are being treated to a typical boring Saturday. Bleh.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ZAKK NIGHT | SCW CHAMPION

Oh boy, here they come. "You couldn't beat Calvin one on one with your butt-buddy's help". But you know what? Night couldn't care less, because he knows those types of insults are inevitable, but fact of the matter is? Zakk Night is SCW Champion, and there isn't a single thing that anyone can do to change that. Now? Rodgers has no rematch clause, and he can feel free to go bug Jrygin all he wants. Believe me, The Epic One won't be offended. Onto the next one.

Well, it's 7:30 pm in Chicago at the moment, the sun is going down and all that good stuff. The day is nearing it's end. Right now Lance Steele is playing Skyrim on the Xbox 360, going around hunting down dragons and taking their essence. Meanwhile, Troy Pierce is doing other stuff, he is walking on the sidewalk close outside the apartment building talking to one of his friends on his cellphone. Yeah, the day has been pretty slow since the show ended. Sunday is coming next, maybe there will be a card up. Maybe we will see our tag team champions booked in a match on Wednesday's RAGE. Maybe.

Since Marcus was no sold for clearly making that guy upset, he would leave the guy to wallow in those thougths and went home to watch MOTD and TFLS which he watched online because USA suck. It's strange because if that was true he'd be going to bed at like 8pm or whatever but lol nah this RPG goes by UK time because reasons. More UK boys anyway is like three Americans.

Darkness is looming over the Windy City, the Second City is shining bright at night with the lights coming from the buildings. Now we go to Australia United, Troy Pierce and Lance Steele are right now at a bar at the moment. At the moment, the two Australians are drinking some beers. The bartender decided to give them drinks on the house since they SCW tag team champions. Nice stuff. So the two are right now sitting on the stools indulging on the alcoholic goodness.

F A N D A N G O

What a very uneventful day for the most graceful and handsomest person on the roster. Pffft. Fandango didn't even watch this episode of Adrenaline, mostly because nothing on the show concerned or remotely had anything to do with the elegant dancing superstar. Right now, Fandango would right now be back to his luxurious hotel, arriving there from his dinner with his dancer Andrea Lynn. Decent stuff. Eh.

mtniix.jpg

SCW Backstage Fallout

The video begins with Renee Young hurrying up, trying to catch Jon Jrygin as he is heading out the door. He has his duffel bag over his shoulder, and is clearly heading home for the night. When he sees the camera crew running up to him from over his shoulder, he sighs and continues to head out the door. Renee makes it in time and grabs Jon on the arm. Jon brushes her off of his suit and turns around to see what she has to say.

"Jon, before you head out the door, I just wanted to get some answers on why you at.."

Jon would interrupt her, knowing what she was going to say.

"Renee, I just sent a message to the entire main event scene in SCW. I went out there and proved once again that Jon Jrygin is the only man worthy of a title shot. I took out both of them with ease. You think I'm going to explain my actions on some bottom feeder web interview? You need a reality check. You want answers? Tune into Rage. I promise you'll get some.. And I'll get what truly is mine. Adios assclowns."

Jon heads out the door, firing up a middle finger to the camera as it shuts. Renee looks dejected and slightly pissed, as her intended interview ends quite abruptly. The video closes. Now, I've got to finish packing, I got a flight back home tomorrow! Finally be back to my normal quantity. Adios.

Adrenaline is out of the way and the show left a lot to be desired for Martin Pearce as he was left out of the matchcard, having to conform to watch other people borrow his time under the bright lights. Among the big pile of underwhelming performances that was Adrenaline tonight, Robert Heat decided to go out of his way to force himself into the collective memory of the SCW audience, coming out to the ring and state that he'll basically try to be more expressive while keeping his no nonsense demeanor to match his striking-heavy offense. All that would have impressed any new people coming into SCW but that doesn't take away from the fact that Heat was basically handed a title shot, he had the opportunity of a lifetime to be something more than a failed boxer and he blew it when it mattered the most. While he has talked the talk whenever he had the chance to do so, at least the Diamond of SCW had the decency to walk the walk, to prove that there's skill, intelligence and talent backing up his claims to fame instead of just being a one note fighter that becomes irrelevant once he's forced to improvise. Everybody had their time to shine during the last couple of shows but now it's time for Martin Pearce to make his return to action in order to remind people that he's still a championship level competitor and a threat to anyone placed in front of him before finally claim what's his and become the next Transatlantic champion.

rima - reem

Screw it, Banksy is gonna be black from this point on. That means this is now going to be an interracial partnership, therefore Rima has an out-card if she ever is accused of being a racist. The benefits. Anyway, she was just getting back from her jog and she was blowing a bit. She needed to get back into her routine, because usually these jogs were nothing difficult. Ah well. She had a nice day planned out with Banksy.

JAYSON ADDAIR // faster than light

It appears that PSN is down. I don't know why, I thought the maintenance was to be tomorrow - maybe it's my internet being weird, again. It sucks, because I do much better on Battlefield 4 the earlier in the day it is. However! Sunday Morning, the calm after the storm that is Adrenaline. Jayson had awoken from his slumber, but found himself on the couch within his locker room, shit. Must've fell asleep there. As he peered to one side, he reached for his phone and saw that he had a few missed texts - mostly from Sora, but then a few of those crappy annoying ones you get from the phone network. Ah, this sucks. More so because Jayson finds himself still in his ring gear. Dragging his ass up off the couch, to now head home, to his apartment. And here's the designated 1960s Batman sound effect; zok!

rima - reem

Move bitch, get out the way. Get out the way bitch, get out the way. Rima was spending her time wisely today, trying to use this Sunday as a day off incase she's booked for Wednesday. She and Banksy were currently getting ready to do a bit of shopping, both rather excited just to have the day together where they could relax and just enjoy it. Everything had been rather pressurised since the PPV, but we were in a phase now where everything had slowed.

Gabriel Gospel || Goodnight Sweet Peas

And today is a new day. Is that the worst start to a post possible? Well it's more entertaining than an overnight Skype chat. But less entertaining than people randomly changing skin colour. For the record Gabriel Gospel will not be played by Will Smith for this post. Good news from the medics yesterday, Gabriel is cleared to compete. There is no bone fracturing and no ligament damage, and with the bruising and ankle swelling right down he's good to get back in the ring. Which is good, as he had some big words last night and it would be a shame if he couldn't follow through with them. Right now he's off to the gym for a workout. Well what else would a Messiah do on Sunday?

"The Blucore wrestling Innovator" Jack Ashville

Tough love. Alice did really slap him, when he came back home. She didn't welcome him with open arms, she shouted at him and tried to remind him on his responsibilities towards her. Jack did not want to apologize at first, but after Gabrielle, his daugter, told him that she was sad, when he wasn't around, he did just that. He apologized for worrying them with his disappearance and he apologized for not calling them during his absense. However...He did not apologize for disappearing at all, because that is something he felt he needed to do.

#fabulous || Oh dear indeed

Germany! Why do they have #fabulous' number? I mean, sure they hand out their number to all the guys in the arena, but that doesn't mean they wanna be getting beaten. Awww man, Aaron is very disappointing. How can you spread the word of the fabulous when you are getting your booty handed to you, instead of being the one to be handling the booty? Maybe they need some more training, some more discipline. The trio are going off for some extensive training in order to get back into their groove. Right into the van, off we go! #gogogo

Sunday, the wait now is for the card because Marcus is sure he wont be left off three in a row... unlike a few others he's been cleared to compete for a while. Sure nearly killing him and Calvin hurt but it wouldn't have stopped him fighting. Anyway since that's the wait, Marcus is just going to do his generic shit till then and if he's scheduled for the ring he'll knock it up ten fold.

Gabriel Gospel || Yaya Toure

Drawing is not going too well today, which is a shame. But Gabriel Gospel's time in the gym is going well. He started off jogging to make sure that his ankle was fine, just to make sure he'd be able to put the weight on it. He's not going for anything too heavy today as he doesn't want to inflame it, but he wants to get back into doing his usual routine. Right now he's sitting on one of those weight machines, pulling down on the weights and hoisting them up above him, getting himself back in the groove, ready for his next match. Will it come this week? We'll just have to wait and see.

Good morning America. So we are now to Sunday, one day removed from Adrenaline. So, Troy Pierce is outside jogging down the sidewalks from the apartment while listening to some music on his iPod as he does so. Good little warm up there for today. Meanwhile, Lance Steele is right now sipping some drink from a canned soda as he tries to find something decent to watch at this time. Not much of anything really. The Aussies are hoping for a card later on today for the upcoming episode of RAGE. No rush if not though, the Australians are ready for anything that comes their way.

F A N D A N G O

We are right now to FAAAAN DAAAAAAN GOOOOOO. Fandango is right now at a the Dance Center Chicago with his dancer Andrea Lynn. They are going to the place at the first time and it has everything. The two are having a tour of the place and they found out that they can practice there in a very nice environment, away from the SCWrestling Arena. It has their own ball room. Also has private lessons and competitions. But 'Dango was mnore sold on the practice room. Being able to practice in such a place in their off-time is nice. Sure.

Gabriel Gospel || Tug your boat

Gabriel Gospel is relaxing in the gym, wiping down the beads of sweaty from his face as they drip from his long brown locks of hair. Good session right here. Gabriel places the towel back over his shoulder and goes down for his water bottle, lifting it up and having a taste of what was inside. It was actually an orange sports drink which I cannot name for legal reasons. Seriously if I name it they're gonna come and break down my door and take me away to somewhere horrible. Bolton. I shudder at the thought. Gabriel Gospel places his drink away and raises up. Right, time to do a bit more then before calling it a day. These legs need a workout too.

So, Troy Pierce and Lance Steele have arrived at Starbucks. There they are now walking in the building and then go to order themselves some coffee. Hmmm, the two are still wondering if they are going to be booked on the next show or not, and what match it could be in. Maybe one of the two going against one of the Bluecore again? Something to do with the Bluecore at least, they seem like they are shaping up to be the next contenders to Australia United's tag team titles. Now, that the two they then sit at the tables for a little bit as they take some sips of their drinks. Good stuff.

F A N D A N G O

Fandango and Andrea Lynn are right now at the SCWrestling Arena following their time at the Dance Center Chicago seems like a great place. The rooms are all nice and it would be nice to meet with other fellow dancers, even though they aren't as good as the magnificent Fandango. Anyways, at the SCWrestling Arena, Fandango and Andrea Lynn gotten their paychecks from management staff. Now the two are hanging around in a certain spot backstage, killing time.

Andreas "The Drummer" Rosenstock

Andreas would love to go after the tag titles again. Which team wouldn't? The problem is that he does not want to work with Jack when he is in that kind of mood. He doesn't want to work with an unstable, ticking timebomb. And after the way Jack acted in their match against #fabulous on the past edition of SCW Adrenaline, it looks like Jack is just that. Andreas will need to cool him down in the next few days. Right now he is awaiting Ellie - Ellen Levito, his girlfriend - back any second.

Maybe Andy Smith should find himself another tag team partner or try to make it work with Ashville. Troy and Lance don't know. Troy and Lance have been saying it for quite a while, Smith and Ashville are very much out of sync as a tag team and if that keeps up, they won't be able to co-exist when and if it comes time for tag team title shots. Anywho, Pierce and Steele are right now leaving Starbucks. They still have plenty to drink. Now they are walking their way over to Second City Wrestling.

Andreas "The Drummer" Rosenstock

Andreas and Jack have worked together and know each other for way too long to be out of synch. Making music together helps too. A little bit of misscommunication or disagreement won't do any harm to their friendship and/or tag-team. The thing is...they know each other way to well...have spent way too much time together, to not get into arguments or little fights over nothing. In the end they're always able to become one unit, one way or the other. Andreas does not know what Jack did in his time off, but he's sure that his tag-team partner will go back to normal by next week. Anyway...Right now he's holding Ellie in a deep hug, as a greeting, and won't waste any more thoughts on Jack Ashville for the next time.

ANDREI ASHEN

Work has cut any time that I've had in half! Also I will be going on Vacation on September 4th throughout the 8th, so my activity level will be quite low. With that said, questions have been set in stone for Andrei who eagerly awaited the upcoming RAGE card. Andrei was recapping over the recent episode of Adrenaline, and kept his eyes on his debut cameo. It was the one part of the night which he had repeated over, again and again. Hours have passed as he has listened to his vocalization. Odd behavior, time consuming but thought relenting. Andrei sighs as he shakes his head. Perhaps it was time to do something else. Maybe Andrei should get out for a bit, it would do him good at least.

Troy Pierce and Lance Steele are now over at the SCWrestling Arena. They are right now in the superstar's lounge at the moment. The two have finished with their Starbucks coffees not too long ago, so they got some drinks from the Pepsi machine in there. And Troy also got himself a small bag of Lay's potato chips from the snack machine that was next to it. Now the two get out of the lounge and then start heading on towards their locker room. Hmmm, not much activity in the arena the moment, but then again it's a Sunday, so that is to be expected.

rima - reem

So, with Banksy now black, Rima had noticed a few changes in her best friend. She was alot more sassy, a little louder than she was before and... HER ARSE! Jesus damn, the arse was perfect. Rima was enthralled by it, obsessed by it. The two had just finished their shopping trip, not much done really, but they were pretty tired and very hungry. Only one thing to do in this situation, and that was to order in.

Archived