Anyone know of any good NXT and WWE diva caws for PS3?

tevin1569

I'm looking for some great caws for my Universe mode of WWE and NXT divas. I really want a good Charlotte caw..but I can't seem to find any. And you all could post your favorites so other people can see them.

take a look at the obsessed w/divas thread he has a good Alisha Fox uploaded .Besides take just take a look at the CC i'm looking for some NXT diva's myself.

take a look at the obsessed w/divas thread he has a good Alisha Fox uploaded .Besides take just take a look at the CC i'm looking for some NXT diva's myself.

Yes, TCSINGERS makes great diva caws, I have every one of his caws downloaded(besides Brook) but I really don't care for TNA. I'm looking for some NXT ones. I know he's working on Sasha, Paige and Emma right now. But Charlotte, Bayley, Alexa, Gail..I really would love some great caws. :3.

I'm looking for some great caws for my Universe mode of WWE and NXT divas. I really want a good Charlotte caw..but I can't seem to find any. And you all could post your favorites so other people can see them.

Hey! :)

Feel free to check my topic and see if you like any of the ones I already released (more to come soon).

You can find all the released ones on the first page.

NXTwise I released so far: Bayley, Charlotte, Kendall Skye

Feel free to check my topic and see if you like any of the ones I already released (more to come soon).

OOOOOOO! I really love your Katie Lea, oh my goodness, she looks fantastic. :3. Your attires are pretty impressive, loving the Alpha Female and Amazing Kong ;). and Kendall! Yes! I needed her, if only we knew her theme song xD

OOOOOOO! I really love your Katie Lea, oh my goodness, she looks fantastic. :3. Your attires are pretty impressive, loving the Alpha Female and Amazing Kong ;). and Kendall! Yes! I needed her, if only we knew her theme song xD

Happy you are having fun with them. :)

Working on Alexa Bliss aswell (Updates are coming this week).

I'm using a theme that is called "Gladiator" for Kendall.

I could send it to you if you like so you can use it too. :D

That would be cool, I don't know how Kendall wrestles or anything but she would definitely be a nice addition to my Universe(I like using real superstars and divas..my caws aren't even good enough to go on there xD).

That would be cool, I don't know how Kendall wrestles or anything but she would definitely be a nice addition to my Universe(I like using real superstars and divas..my caws aren't even good enough to go on there xD).

That's a part of her Entrance:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BlHmbVTCUAAzcI3.jpg:large

This is one of her moves which unfortunately is not available in the game since it's a unique submission:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BorXYaKIIAEULFf.jpg:large

She is utilizing her kickboxing moves a lot. :)

I was creating many originals for others in the past and some for me aswell.

Didn't had the time this year though.

Will upload the song on a filesharing service tonight after work and pm you the link so you can grab it. :)

Archived