Check out my storyline

toolan99

I'm currently in the process of making a full interactive storyline that I think you all will enjoy. It's called The Hero Story. It starts after Wrestlemania and it's going to end at Wrestlemania. It features John Cena but it's not the care all about the fans cena we see today, he has ruthless aggression left in him that he finds in his rivalry with randy orton I over the WWE Championship. I just finished month one and I'm working on month 2 as we speak. It's going to be very interesting with many rivals and twists and turns so stay tuned and download it when it's uploaded! As I said it's going to be long so you're going to have to save frequently. The choices you make effect what happens next! It's almost like svr 2011 and wwe 12 storylines where you decide what to do! But it's a full storyline! Please check it out when I'm finished. If you have any questions just ask!:)

I'm on ps3 but I was making the third month of the hero story when the story got like corrupted. So I had to quit making it:(. But I do have another story mode I'm working on. The first month is uploaded you should check it out! It's called Animal Unleashed pt1

Archived